What to write to a guy after an argument to make up
Reconcile with a guy after a strong quarrel is difficult, but it is possible. The main thing is to understand to what extent there is a need for this and who is to blame for the conflict. When you are not to blame, and he still does not talk to you, think: is it worth it to make the first step and days to reconcile. And if the girl herself offended the young man, do not hesitate, be sure to let him know that you are sorry and want to resolve the conflict as soon as possible.
So, what to write to the guy if he was offended? Our options for short and touching messages for someone who cares.
If he is offended.
To resolve a conflict with a boy you like or are in a relationship with, be sure to text him first after a fight. This is a big step forward that he is sure to appreciate, even if the apology itself in a text will not sound. But it’s better to admit fault when it’s behind you.
- Hi… This is very awkward, I would like to apologize for offending you.
- I’m sad and bored without you, can you not be offended?
- Do you know that grown-ups don’t hold grudges? Maybe we can talk and talk things over…
- To come to something, we should discuss the problem and talk. I’m open to dialogue, aren’t you?
- Very sorry about what happened. I wanted to apologize and ask you not to be offended…
- When we fight, I’m not myself. Can’t we make up?
- I’m ashamed of what happened. I didn’t mean it…
- Forgive your silly little girl for being out of sorts sometimes… The last thing I wanted to do was quarrel with you.
- I don’t want to sleep or eat when we’re fighting, so why don’t we make up?
- I’m ready to bake you a peace cake. What do you say to that?
- You and I were made for each other and we certainly shouldn’t be fighting. What do I have to do to get you to forgive me and talk to me?
- Men don’t hold grudges, you know?
- And you know that I am even worse off than you, because I don’t even know what to say to win your trust again…
- I’m not going to be sly and resentful in return. I just apologize for the way things turned out. I want to make things right, just tell me how best to proceed.
- Everybody makes mistakes, I’m no exception. Forgive me and don’t be offended.
- Life’s too short To waste it on grudges I’m sorry…
- I didn’t mean to hurt you or offend you, will you forgive me?
- I suggest we make peace. What do you say to that?
- I say we bury the hatchet and embrace, I know you miss me, you’re sad without me…
- Don’t be offended, your sad face doesn’t suit you at all…
- I did not mean to offend you, and I did not assume that this would be your reaction. Maybe you could listen to me and then decide whether to be offended or not…
- We are made for each other, so I propose not to waste time on idle grudges, and live happily ever after …
- Hi, I know that you are sad because of my fault and want to make things right. tell me what apology options I have?
- Why these long lasting resentments when you can talk and work things out here and now?
- I suggest that we not waste time on stupid fights, but enjoy the moment. Life is beautiful!
- We need to reconcile immediately, otherwise I’ll go crazy…
- I agree that I was wrong and behaved inappropriately. I have realized everything and I am ready to apologize in person. When will it be?
- You and I are meant for each other, so no quarrel will separate us. But I admit that I was wrong this time. My sincere apologies.
- You’re the first guy who’s ever outdone a girl, and she’s ready to apologize. When are you going to celebrate your victory?
- I admit I went a little overboard… It won’t happen again. Is my apology accepted?
- Don’t be offended, like a girl, it doesn’t suit you at all!
- You haven’t spoken to me all day, have I upset you that much?
- I’m sorry, but don’t say goodbye! I’m not ready to go on without you, so for the first time in my life I apologize and admit that I was wrong… This is your pure victory!
If you were wrong.
When an argument or conflict with a young man happened, you should not play the proud girl and abstracted. You need to be able to admit your guilt and go to reconciliation, if you need it.
- I was wrong, I admit my guilt, I won’t do it again…
- I realized everything, I understand that my behavior leaves a lot to be desired. I’ll make it up to you…
- You know how hard it is to admit to yourself, and then to you, that I was wrong… So I admit it!
- I agree that this time I am to blame for the quarrel, so I apologize.
- I’m sorry, I won’t do it again…
- Getting a girl to admit she was wrong is a talent. Congratulations, you did it…
- I’m so sorry for my behavior.
- What’s up? We need to talk and talk things out. Not talking and getting hurt is not the best solution…
- I’m ready to reconcile, aren’t you?
- We haven’t talked in a couple of days and it seems like an eternity…
- If that was a teachable moment, I got it. I won’t do it again, I’m ready to suffer the harshest punishment for my behavior…
- I am insanely ashamed, I was wrong…
- It is always difficult to admit one’s guilt, but one has to. I know that this time it was my own fault for the conflict.
- If you agree to meet me, I can explain everything to you…
- No need to be offended, better listen to me and then make any decision…
- Never jump to conclusions before you’ve listened to the person who caused the accident. In this case it’s me…
- Please give me a chance to explain.
- We need to talk, why are you ignoring my messages?
- I know you’re offended, but I’m not asking you to forget everything. I need to explain everything to you…
- I’m sure you misunderstood me and that’s why we had such a huge scandal. I’m sure all is not lost and we can rebuild our relationship…
- Trust is what a relationship is all about. I need to explain everything to you…
- I was wrong, I don’t argue and I admit my guilt. Let’s think together about how to move forward…
- All couples experience crises, and you and I are no exception … But we can get through all the trials with dignity, if we do not resent each other, and learn to discuss problems.
- I am sad that we are in a quarrel… Let’s make up!
- I suggest we talk and work things out. The fact that we do not talk and resent each other does not make anyone better.
- We’re having a good time together. Would one little conflict ruin that?
- Everybody fights… Unfortunately, we are no exception. But we can show a decent example of how to get through difficulties and resolve conflict in a relationship.
- Hi, your girlfriend who has hurt you badly is texting you. Are you ready to talk?
- I realized I was wrong…
- I think our silence has dragged on. I suggest we talk and work things out.
- We should act like adults and confront each other with our grievances…
- I’d like to make up, wouldn’t you?
- I’m lonely without you, I’m sorry I hurt you…
- I was wrong, I’m ready to apologize. I promise not to behave this way again…
- I care for you and I need you. I’m sorry for what happened, maybe we can see each other and talk about it.
If I was rude.
Any girl can be rude to a guy during a quarrel. For unpleasant and rude words it is necessary to ask for forgiveness. You can do this both in person and through a message. Examples of short texts to a guy who has offended:
75+ best messages how to apologize to a girl, boyfriend or friend
There is no such thing as a perfect relationship. Whether we like it or not, sometimes we make mistakes.
The only way to restore connection and trust between you and your loved one is to apologize for bad behavior, cheating ignoring or misunderstanding . You can do this in a text message, an email, a card, a note, over the phone, or in person.
Here, the best short apology messages to get your significant other to forgive you unconditionally.
How to properly apologize to your loved one
I am imperfect(s), but that doesn’t excuse the mistakes I’ve made. I realize that even if I apologize, it won’t change anything. However, I will keep my promise that I will change because I want to be a better person for you.
I never meant to upset you. You are a very important person to me. Losing you would ruin my life. I apologize for making you feel otherwise. I love you.
I always create chaos. It’s not your fault. I apologize for making you feel unhappy. I can’t believe I’m hurting you. You are my only hope in life. I promise I will do everything I can to be the best version of myself for you.
I’m sorry that I’ve upset you and hurt you because of my crazy temper. I still can’t believe you chose me. I will try my best to be a better person for you.
You helped me become a better person. Honestly, I’m trying hard to be a better person for you. I’m sorry I hurt you. I humbly ask for your forgiveness.
I know you’re mad at me right now. I hate to see you cry. I should have known right away that I hurt you. Please give us a chance to make things right. I promise to listen and become more understanding so I don’t lose you.
They say there is always a struggle in love. Two people fight over their differences. But rudeness and resentment will never excuse the fact that I hurt you. I never meant to do that.
I realize that I became self-centered and didn’t consider you my happiness. I realize that I can only be truly happy if I make you happy, my love. I apologize.
I believe that love is patient; love is kind and records all wrongs. I humbly kneel and ask forgiveness.
I apologize for my transgressions that have disappointed you. You are the best guy/girl in the world because you never stop being on my side despite my injustice. Please forgive me.
I am sad and ashamed of my actions. I am upset that I hurt my boyfriend/girlfriend. I’m so sorry, I love you so much.
You are the one(s) who taught me that asking for forgiveness is the bravest thing I can do. It upsets me because I hurt the number 1 man/woman’s feelings in my life. That’s you, dear(er). I am so sorry, and I apologize.
I always believed you were a man with a big heart. I want to ask for another chance. I apologize for disappointing you. I am sad and ashamed. I will never do it again.
I hurt your feelings, and I feel bad about what I did. I felt like I was losing my highest blessings in life because I hurt you. I am sorry. Please forgive me.
From the day I met you, you have filled me with unconditional love and care. But I have left your heart full of pain and emptiness. Yet, you fill my life with all the beautiful things I see, and I filled you with pain. Baby, I ask for your forgiveness.
I am sorry for my bad attitude and my reaction. I know you were hurt, and I am so sorry.
Every time I hurt you, I get blisters. Every time I made you angry, I belittled myself, every time I complain to you, I feel shallower. Please forgive me, my love.
I know I have often been rude. I know I’m being silly, not realizing that you only want the best for me. I am so sorry, and I will love you forever.
Yesterday is the saddest day for me, all because of our fight. I apologize. I promise I will change and be good to you.
You are my priceless love. I apologize for not listening to you and going the other way. I realize that I am making a huge mistake. I love you.
I’m sorry I said ugly words to you. It upsets me and makes me feel inferior. I apologize.
I am the luckiest person on this planet because I have a boyfriend/girlfriend like you. But I often give you headaches. I promise to be a better person to be proud of. I apologize for my transgressions.
Over the years, you have always been there for me. You’ve always been by my side no matter what. But I have failed you. I’ve hurt you. I’ve upset you. I’m sorry, my love.
I miss the moments when we laughed together, cried together. But I hurt you. Please remember the happy moments we have shared so far. Please forgive me.
I apologize for the mistakes I have caused you. I did not plan to commit such misdeeds intentionally. I promise never to do it again.
I look upon you with great reverence and respect. Because I made a mistake and upset you, I am ashamed now. I hope you can still give me a chance to change and make peace with you.
How to apologize to a guy
I’ve been feeling so lonely these past few days. I miss my husband’s sweetest embrace. I miss the kindest smile. I’m sorry, darling, for my actions that hurt you.
I have hurt you, but that does not mean I have lost my love for you. I, too, am in pain. I am so sorry, my darling.
A beautiful, stunning and loving man would never be angry with me. Please forgive me. I hope we can get back to normal, because I miss you now.
Honey, it was my fault. I apologize. You are a man with a big heart. I love you even in these difficult times. It will never happen again.
Having made our vows, we both acknowledge that we both have small cracks in our lives. These cracks are problems on the freeway of our family life. Can we fix them together?
The mistakes I make suck! I’ve upset you. I’ve lost your trust. But I promise I will replace it with kisses and hugs and love. I’m sorry.
I apologize for my excessive whining and repulsive behavior.
I am willing to do anything. I’m ready to take all the pain I’ve caused you. I’m sorry. Please forgive me.
Ever since we decided to go on a date, we’ve faced a lot of setbacks, bad times, and problems. Nevertheless, we never give up and never let it ruin our relationship. Can we not let it happen this time? Please forgive me. I love you.
I am so sorry that I made a mistake that disappointed and upset you. I am also very sorry for what happened. I hope you can forgive me. Please accept me back into your warm embrace.
I apologize for the distrust I have shown you. I realize that I have been unfair to you. May I hold your hand again? I love you.
If I could turn back time, I would start over and not do anything stupid to avoid upsetting you. Please forgive me. I’m sorry.
No explanation can justify my stupidity. You are in pain. I am truly sorry. I want to make up for what I did. Please forgive me. I love you.
You’re my first serious relationship. I never thought it could happen in my life. Now your absence gives my life nothing. I am guilty of losing you. Please forgive me.
It pains me to know that because of such a small mistake we are suffering so much. What a stupid thing for me to do. Can we let our relationship end like this? Please forgive and accept me.
I feel empty right now. How can I live without you? I am shedding tears because of a stupid mistake. I’m sorry, my love. Please forgive me.
I feel so alone. I miss your warm embrace that comforts me. Please forgive me.
How to apologize to a girl if you have offended
To my most loving girlfriend/wife, I deeply apologize for my bad words. Please forgive me.
Do you know how much I love you? I say it is immeasurable. That time I made a mistake, my heart fluttered and cried because I don’t want to lose you. Please talk to me.
My dear, I am very sorry for the mistakes I made. I agree that I was wrong. Please give me your big heart and forgive me.
I understand now how much I hurt you. I apologize for the fight. My heart weeps with sorrow. Please forgive me, my love.
I apologize, my dear, for my pride. It took me a while to realize that it is destroying us. I promise to do my best to make sure it never happens again.
Feel the sincerity of my apology. I am very sorry for the pain I have caused you. I apologize for the hurtful words that came out of my mouth. I apologize!
I can shake the earth for love. My heart broke when you left. I am sorry and angry at myself for my foolish act. It was my fault. Please forgive me. Please let us be together again.
I feel like an idiot for thinking that everything happened because of my immature thinking. I’m sorry for what happened. I wish I had the opportunity to return to your warm, loving arms. I love you so much, and I am so sorry.
Every day and every night I am haunted by unpleasant thoughts because of the pain I caused you. I am sorry for making you cry/sad. Please forgive me.
I love you even more because you have shown me how strong you are as a woman, able to forgive me after the mistakes I have made. It helps me to change. Thank you. I apologize for my immaturity.
I regret that I spoke unpleasant words. I apologize for the mistake I made. Please don’t let it divide us.
I am ashamed of what I said to you. A simple apology may not be enough. But I’m willing to do whatever it takes to get you back.
My morning is dull this morning because I miss your smile. I hope my apology will help fix that. I’m sorry.
Please forgive me, I promise to make you better.
No words can justify my actions. I apologize for the terrible thing I did.
I’m in the park and the sunlight reminds me of your beautiful hair. It reminds me of the laughter and smile we had. I am still waiting for you. I will never stop waiting for you. I’m so sorry. I love you so much.
Now that you’re gone, I feel a complete emptiness. I miss the days when you were around. I am sorry and angry at myself for the mistake I made in losing you. Nevertheless, I hope and will wait for your forgiveness.
Best words of apology to tears.
Breaking my closest friend’s heart is the biggest setback of my life. I am so sorry.
The pain I caused you haunts me every day. I miss my most beloved person in this world. Please forgive me.
I was awake and worried for fear of losing you. I thought about all my stupid and immature habits. I am ashamed. I’m sorry, and I hope you can still be my best friend.
I am sorry that I was not so wise, and caused the sad fate of our friendship. I still believe the time will come when you will forgive me.
I wish I could travel through time and not make mistakes. I want to take back the pain I caused. I want to fill our relationship with joy. I’m sorry.
Yesterday was the best time of my life. Thank you for holding me in your arms despite my wrong actions. You really are my best friend.
I’m sorry that at times I take you for granted.
Thank you for giving me another chance to make up for what I did. Once again, I apologize for my actions.
I am so ashamed that I hurt you. I apologize. Can you forgive me?
I miss the smile of the best man in the world. My world is dull and gloomy now. I am so sorry. Please give me your best smile now!
I will wait forever until you forgive me.
Ever since the day I hurt you, my heart has bled. Only your forgiveness can mend my heart. I am so sorry.
If anger is ugly and forgiveness is beautiful, what will you choose?
I know what I did wasn’t cool. I’m sorry.
I realize I’ve become too selfish and never thought about how you feel. I apologize.
You have to blame me for everything that happened. It hurts me because this situation has affected our relationship so much.
We are different. Those differences have made us best friends. I hope you accept my apology and forgive me.