What better to write a man after a long silence or how to break an awkward pause
Ideally, a girl should not be obsessive and write to the man first, especially if he ignores her. Unfortunately, the era of knights is over, and to dot the i’s sometimes have the fairer sex. What reasons can cause such assertiveness of the ladies:
- A girl misses him so much that ignoring him doesn’t stop her. She thinks that she will take the guy with assertiveness and hear the sound of a long-awaited return text message. Most women live by emotion, which is what pushes them to make such a rash move.
- She was madly in love with a man and continues to have that deep feeling. It is not easy to take and forget the guy who is crazy about. So even his aloofness doesn’t serve as a barrier to trying to get a message back.
- Simple curiosity makes it necessary to summon the young man for a conversation. Why did he merge into nothing when everything was fine? What did the man not like and what does he see as the point of ignoring him?
- A woman wants to try to rebuild a relationship after a painful breakup. The couple broke up, but the girl’s heart still hasn’t found peace. The girl decides that this is fate, and tries to glue together the shards of the broken vase of love.
- She feels guilty before the guy she hurt. Finally, seeing the log in her eye, the lady writes words of remorse, but hits a tightly closed gate.
- The girl seeks revenge. Maybe she wants to rekindle her romance with the guy and, having gained his trust, brutally screw the man over. Or she wants to share the details of a happy personal life without him.
- She wants to say everything that has been nagging at her. It is not always possible to silently swallow resentment and nice to leave. Many girls dream to vent their negativity and therefore seek a response from the ignoring guy.
Be that as it may, it is better to think ten times before this bold action. Do not create illusions for yourself, do not justify a partner who acts in this way. Ignoring is behavior that does not characterize a real man.
What to write to a young man if he himself does not show initiative?
If you do not see anything criminal in the fact that you have to write a man first after a long silence, at least use the correct tactics for action. There are many ways to get a guy to talk, we chose the best of them:
- Intrigue. When you watch TV, you probably irritated by advertising, interrupting the film or talk show in the most interesting place. And you just want to know how the episode ends. Not fools invented this effect, which makes you wait for the continuation of the show, without breaking away from your favorite chair. A similar method can be applied in correspondence with a guy who is ignoring you. Examples of what to write a man after a long silence:
- “If you don’t answer me, you’ll never know the answer to your most exciting question.”
- “And I found out something about you and I’m still in shock.”
- “How could you do that, I had no idea you were so…”.
Just don’t resort to blackmail and suicide threats. Such attempts will lead to nothing good, and you will be known as the local lunatic.
- 2. Compliment. Men are addicted to flattery, that’s for sure. They’re like happy cats, they’ll read messages with compliments, and you’ll have a better chance at starting a long-awaited negotiation. What to text a guy to get him to respond:
- “Even though you’re not responding, know that you’re the best thing that ever happened to me. I hope you will be.”
- “You keep quiet, and I imagine how handsome you are when you’re angry.”
- “We do not communicate, but it is absolutely impossible to forget you: you are just a cosmos.”
- Request for help. What to write to a guy who’s ignoring you? Ask him for help with a serious problem. No matter how angry the man is, he won’t say no to a girl in need. Come up with some heart-wrenching story, like how you can’t wash yourself because the faucet in your bathroom is broken. Ask the guy to come over, at the same time praising his manly skills. If all is not lost, the man should come to the rescue, and for starters, finally respond to a text message. Follow your intuition, come up with a situation to which the young man just can’t help but react.
- Common interests. You both loved soccer, and soon there will be a match involving your favorite team? Buy two tickets and send a message with a picture of them with the caption: “You can continue to ignore me, but we just have to go to the soccer game. Expect an immediate reaction, the man should appreciate your surprise.
Or a simpler version. Suppose that the guy is fond of computer subjects, and you learned about the upcoming appearance of a new store with this kind of equipment. Of course, in honor of the opening will be a win-win lottery, and plus the discounts are insane. Why not notify your silent boyfriend about it? He should appreciate the concern and take a step forward with at least a text reply.
- Worrying question. What to text a guy if he doesn’t write? It’s better to provoke him to respond with an intriguing question. You can demand that the guy give you a personal item or ask some romantic question like, “Do you remember our cozy nights together?” Or you can also ask about something personal. That way you’ll emphasize how close you were: “How’s your grandmother? Does she bake the same delicious pies?”
- 6. Support in times of need. What to write to a guy if he is silent and you know that he is experiencing life difficulties at the moment? Tell him the words of support that are sure to touch the strings of his soul. What to write to a guy if he doesn’t respond and gets into trouble:
- “Know that I’m still worried about you, and if you need my help, reach out.”
- “Even though you’re not answering me right now, I’m still sympathetic to your grief and hope you get out soon.”
- “Despite your ignoring, I wish you happiness and know you’ll be fine, it can’t be any other way!”
With such messages you show yourself as a kind and positive person. Most likely, the guy will respond to you, feeling supported.
Is flirting appropriate in the case of ignoring?
Often girls mistakenly believe that if you write to a guy after a long silence something playful, he will certainly swarm them in response with promising texts. This is not exactly the right tactic. Each particular situation needs a special approach. It all depends on the depth of the quarrel and your temperaments. For some, ignoring means breaking up, and some guys see it as a kind of game and a way to take a break from each other for a while.
Light flirting is possible after a minor non-serious quarrel. If a couple of days have passed, and the young man is still offended, you can send him a couple of romantically foolish texts. What flirty to write to a guy if he’s ignoring:
- “Didn’t you miss him yet? Or are you still sulking? I want to see your pretty face.”
- “Honey, stop playing the silent game. I have so much to tell you, I’m going to burst. You don’t want me to die like this, do you?”
- “Is my kitty still resenting his guilty kitty? Maybe my magic purr will fix the situation?”
- “Honey, did you happen to break a finger? If not, answer me. If so, just call me, I miss you.”
Long-term ignoring and serious conflict does not suggest such frivolous communication. If you start flirting with the man in this case, he will only become more convinced of the correctness of his decision. Try to be more thoughtful to make the relationship work. If you decide to fight for your happiness, don’t waste your chances of success with inappropriate messages.
Why did the guy turn on the ignore: parse the reasons
It’s just great if you know the reason for ignoring. One less problem: you don’t torture yourself with doubts and easily move in the right direction. But the reason for the silence isn’t always right in the open. Let’s break down the main reasons why a man does not respond to messages:
- He’s really busy. Maybe he didn’t have time to warn you about a future rush, and now there is no time. Heavy work weekdays do not leave a minute for idle time. If you know that this is possible, and there have been no conflicts recently, calm down and wait a little longer.
- He is afraid of a serious relationship. Seeing that your romance is going too far, the jittery guy may retreat in an attempt to avoid a legal marriage. If this proves to be true, just forget about him. Why would you want some infantile, supposedly male subject who can’t even speak his mind to the eye?
- He met someone else. Cowardice prevents a man from admitting what he’s done. He’s hoping you’ll figure it out and leave him alone. Ask around, see if anyone you know knows anything.
- This is how he left you. The relationship has come to a standstill, and this way the guy has cut off all the strings that were connecting you. It’s not nice when they don’t even bother to inform you of their decision. So if the ignoring continues, just spit on such a rude man.
- He is very much offended. If you have a hand in the present state of affairs and feel that you are largely to blame, try to understand the guy. Allow him to cool down, and in the meantime, look for ways to make amends.
- He forgot his account password or there’s no money on his phone. And such technical reasons take place when the ignoring lasts for a short time. Wait a little while, an adequate guy is sure to show up and explain the reason for the sudden disappearance.
A real man will not leave a girl in the dark and leave messages unanswered, even if he wanted to break up with her. The only exceptions may be those cases where the girl really does not understand otherwise. Let situations where a young man will ignore your messages occur in your life as rarely as possible.
200 best examples of what to write to a guy first
There is no worse thing in this life than waiting, thinking and wondering why he doesn’t write first. It will drive anyone crazy.
The strangest creatures in the world are, of course, men. One day there is no escape from him, and the next day he is silent. And what’s on his mind, try to guess. Well, just such delicate and resentful creatures, like princesses. In general, as always, have to take the initiative in a reliable and strong female hands.
But the trouble is that when you pick up the phone, as if all the imagination completely blows away. What to write him first? What will he think? And whether I impose? In general, just thinking a diarrhea, and in my head is not that just a few seconds ago I thought. So, pull yourself together, Notagram.ru will suggest the most necessary phrases when he does not say anything and does not write first.
200 best examples of what to write to a guy first
Photo: Daniel Apodaca/Unsplash
- Stop being a stranger.
- My phone is totally stale, shake it up with your message.
- Look, remind me that you actually exist.
- Bad girls don’t text first. Or do they?
- If you wanted to make the first move, now is the perfect time to do it.
- I miss your smiley faces.
- I’m not a big fan of “wait three days and he’ll text,” so I’m texting you now.
- If you don’t write me now, we’ll never know the continuation of that interesting story.
- It is not important how we fight, it is important how we make up. I missed you so much.
- Just to see your message and forget everything.
- I’m the girl here, let you be the man and write first.
- Listening to the tracks you advised me, drop something else like that?
- Bim! It’s just an advertisement: she’s really waiting for you to write to her.
- Gerasim, is that you? I’m your Mumu.
- Your messages are like a warm plaid, they hug and warm me. I’m so cold.
- What does your day look like? Is there room in it for me?
- If you don’t know what to text a girl first, let me help you with that.
- I never thought I’d miss your emoticons so much.
- I don’t know how to start a conversation. Why don’t you try?
Photo: Velizar Ivanov/Unsplash
- Only bonobo monkeys don’t fight, see, we’re not bonobos.
- Let’s not torture each other with this silence. I’ll call?
- Send a smiley face if you’re not being held hostage. Otherwise, I’m writing to the police about your disappearance.
- Mystery of the day: what do I want to do with you when you don’t write me anything?
- I think I’ve figured out the secret to a good morning is your messages. Let my day be good.
- I take the first step when it comes to texting because I hope you do the rest already.
- My habit in the morning was a nice coffee, now it’s your messages.
- Where are you? Just want to start the morning with your message.
- I’ll let you in on a secret. I hate everyone who ignores me, but you’re the exception.
- I was just rereading our correspondence and I miss the new messages from you.
- I close my eyes and see only you. I open my eyes and see nothing from you on my phone.
- I never thought it was possible to miss texting. Text me.
- I’ve been dreaming about you all night and now you won’t say a word.
- Tried not to think about you, but it doesn’t work. I miss you.
- Nothing comes close to making me feel that way when I see you typing to me.
- I don’t want indecision to ruin our relationship.
- If you don’t text because you’ve lost or run out of phone power, I’ll forgive you. Otherwise, I’ll kill you.
- Aren’t you tired of me burning with jealousy and lack of you? Write it down!
- Why don’t you stop playing the silent game? You’re not a kid, are you?
- Is the silence still giving you a hard time?
Photo: Jon Ly/Unsplash
- How important your message was to me. Alas, it didn’t happen, but you can still get better.
- Do you need money, or why aren’t you online?
- I couldn’t look silently at your profile.
- I’ve never written first, it’s time to break my stereotypes.
- Silence is gold. But this isn’t that time or situation at all.
- Right now all I want to do is curl up and see something from you.
- I’ve been thinking about whether or not to write to you… Oh, and I’m writing now.
- You’re the only person I always respond to right away. Write to me. I miss you.
- I can finally say to someone, “Gods, I wrote him first!”
- Well, you know I’m sitting here waiting for you to write. Where are you?
- I only want two things in this world: your messages and right now!
- Why are you sad? Smile. Life is beautiful. Want me to prove it to you?
- When you don’t talk, I really want to kill you. Don’t wake the rabbit in me!
- I’ve read 200 phrases on what to text a guy first, but I’m just gonna ask you, how are you? Are you doing okay?
- I think we have something to say to each other.
- Life is full of uncertainties, but that’s no reason to stay quiet for so long.
- Hey! Her phone’s texting you, she really misses you. Delete that message and text her!
- Smiling exercises 50 muscles. How’s that for morning exercise?
- 200 beats per minute! That’s my heart rate when you text first. Will you measure your heart rate?
- Why are you still quiet, tell me in confidence, what are you thinking about?
Photo: Florencia Viadana/Unsplash
- I bet I can lift your spirits with just one message.
- Young man! Aren’t you ashamed that your silence is hurting a lonely girl’s heart?
- It is unseemly for a girl to impose herself, but I have never been a good character.
- How long do I have to wait for my phone to blink happily with your texts?
- You’re too good to die from a vow of silence.
- If I asked you to meet, would you say no, or would you say yes?
- Be honest. How long did you wait to hear from me?
- Where did you disappear to? I’m still single, if anything.
- Let’s skip the small talk and get right to the point.
- I can’t remember the last time we talked. Let’s change that.
- You never text me first. Are you avoiding me that much or do you want to get me that much?
- Just writing you to remind you how much I adore you.
- I just want to smile when I see your name in my phone again.
- I was going to wait another day or two for you to write, but I can’t wait that long to talk to you.
- I can’t stop thinking about you. Just write to me.
- You’re not saying anything, and I would do anything to be with you right now.
- I know you’ve had a hard day, just know that it’s going to get better.
- Maybe you don’t have anything to say to me, but I really wanted to talk to you.
- You know what could be better than a text back? An invitation to go out.
- Do you just silently miss me?
Photo: Toa Heftiba/Unsplash
- I hope you like my willingness to text you first.
- Are you not sick? Because I’m already sick of you not talking.
- I’ll be here when you wake up!
- Hey! Have you forgotten you’re still giving me butterflies?
- Good morning, sunshine. Although it would be even better if your face was the first thing I saw.
- Hey, how are you doing today? Don’t forget, I love you now and forever!
- Do you want to talk?
- Are you going to be quiet or would you rather meet me tonight?
- I really miss you… Can we fix this?
- I want you to make my day better.
- All day long I’ve been waiting for you to write.
- Look, text me, I can’t understand, is my phone broken?
- I know it’s busy. When you need me, I’ll be there.
- I know we had a fight… I’m sorry, but I still love you.
- I really appreciate you nurturing my character with your silence. You make me a better person.
- Counting the minutes until you’re back online.
- I heard our song and immediately thought of you, and you’re silent.
- Okay, let’s be honest: we’re not perfect, but we’re totally made for each other.
- I want to be the reason you wake up and smile in the morning too.
- I look forward to chatting with you later.
Photo: Laura Chouette/Unsplash
- I feel like I’m going to get old and die before you text me. I don’t want to die young.
- Better to risk than regret, so I write first. What have you got there?
- Words are the medicine that can cure anything that’s happened. Let’s talk.
- Don’t be silent. You’re the missing piece of my puzzle.
- I feel really bad without you. What can I do to make it right?
- The silence made me realize how much I need you.
- Just one “Hello!” from you, and it’s like you’re right there!
- I’m just staring at my phone, waiting for you to come online.
- If you didn’t know, women can forgive a lot, but if they’re forgotten, it’s not forgiven!
- Write, and give me a smile.
- May all be well with you, if you don’t forget about me!
- I don’t want this day to end without your messages.
- Where has our romance gone? Shall we look for it together?
- Sorry to bother you. I’m not too intrusive, am I?
- You haven’t written for a long time, but I still can’t forget you.
- You’ve always been so sociable… What’s wrong?
- I can’t think of a better way to end the day than talking to you.
- If you don’t text me now, I’ll take selfies and read messages from others.
- I need your advice urgently. Answer me, please.
- I can’t sleep without seeing “Good night” from you.
Photo: Yiran Ding/Unsplash
- Checking my phone every time you text me is torture. Stop bullying the poor girl!
- Waiting is worse than dying. Do you want me to die here? Write!
- Communication is all we have, it’s the only way we can help each other.
- There is no such thing as being too late to call or write me.
- There’s always some madness in communication. And I’m getting crazy here, and you don’t say anything!
- Nothing can hurt like words. And the lack of words kill even more. I want to make it right.
- Write me the three things you care about most. I promise I’ll do one of them.
- Boo! Did I scare you?
- I have a thousand nasty incoming and nothing at all from you… Fix it, please.
- How can you go so long without writing me? It’s really hard for me not to see anything at all from you for so long.
- Is today Silent Day? So why don’t you write me anything?
- I’m sick of it! Stop ignoring me!
- I still can’t believe I keep getting breathless from your texts. I want to check it out, text me.
- When will I be able to read you again?
- I really miss you today. You don’t seem to.
- I really need you. Right now.
- Help me with a question. When someone is constantly thinking about someone, should they impose, or keep it a secret?
- Almost a day without your messages and I’m already dying without you!
- I wanted to give you another day to text me, but I need to talk to you now.
- I’ll be honest with you. I miss you very much, and you are silent.
Photo: Vlad Patana/Unsplash
- I could think of something more original, but I’m just waiting for you to text me!
- I hope I didn’t embarrass you? What did you write first?
- I just want to tell you that I’m tired of waiting for you to write again, so I’m writing myself. How’s that?
- Truth or dare?
- If you don’t write to me now, I will.
- I can’t concentrate on anything. Why don’t you say anything?
- If people can’t live without each other, do you think they should stay silent for so long?
- Look, are you keeping quiet because you guessed that I want to go out with you? Don’t worry, I can wait.
- What can I write to a guy who hasn’t written to you in such a long time? Do you have any ideas?
- I don’t like anything today because I haven’t heard from you at all.
- Maybe I’m rushing things, but I’m already bored without your texts.
- Can you take me out of the land of boring loneliness and text me?
- I don’t like you not texting me, and I won’t stand for it.
- If you’ve had a bad day, maybe I can make it better.
- One minute you’re looking for the girl of your dreams, then you don’t say anything. Hey, I exist!
- I saw that you don’t write. I’m not gonna lie, it’s sad.
- How long will it take for you to realize that I want you to write me?
- I don’t think you’ll go to sleep quietly after ignoring my message. You can take my word for it.
- I just had to text you first.
- Well, how long are you going to hide from me there?
Photo: Brooke Cagle/Unsplash
- I think it’s okay to text a girl first if she’s been overwhelmed with emotion for so long.
- I know nobody’s perfect, but we’re pretty damn close to it. I even text you first.
- You’re adorable even in text. Don’t you want to prove it again?
- What’s going on in there, would you like to tell me?
- I’m usually more modest, but the butterflies in my stomach just demand that I write to you first.
- I can’t get you out of my mind, please write.
- I can’t stop thinking about how sweet you are. Answer me.
- How are you? Do you have a minute to talk to me?
- My alarm clock woke me up, but it would have been better if it had been your messages.
- I want you to be the first one to wish me a good morning and a good day.
- I hope your day isn’t as terrible as my mood without your messages.
- My day would be so much better if you texted me.
- I want to play a game with you…
- Just wanted to remind you that I’m glad to see every message you send.
- I can’t think of anyone I’ve looked forward to messages from so much. Text me.
- Been wondering all day why you don’t write, so I decided to find out for myself.
- I miss the time when we first texted each other “Hi.” Do you?
- I know it’s silly, but the first thing I thought about when I woke up this morning was whether you wrote me.
- It’s so cold outside. Warm me up with your words.
- I can’t take my eyes off my phone until your message flashes there.
Photo: Vlad Patana/Unsplash
- I already miss the feeling of seeing you text me. Where are you lost?
- It’s so hard to fall asleep when you don’t text.
- Things get so much better when my phone flashes with your texts.
- I just can’t wait for you to text “Hi” already.
- Text me something, I can’t live a minute without your warmth.
- Do you like it when girls make the first move?
- What would you like me to text you?
- I’ve been thinking about yesterday’s conversation and really want to talk more about it.
- I could talk to you all night, but you won’t say anything.
- I’ve never wanted to be written to so often in my life. I miss you.
- Just wanted to remind you how much I love you.
- Don’t make me get mad and miss you. Write to me.
- My doctor said I don’t have enough vitamin D and you still don’t write me.
- I didn’t know communication could be so wonderful. I miss you already.
- Does your mom know you’re getting messages from girls she doesn’t know on the Internet?
- Are you alive there? I can’t wait to text you again.
- Oh, shit, you totally forgot to answer me. Reminder.
- Yesterday was amazing. Let’s make it the same today.
- I can’t wait any longer. I know we have to end this right now.
- Stupidly smiling into my phone when I see your name on the screen.
If you find a mistake, please highlight the text fragment and press Ctrl+Enter .