What to do if the girl does not want a relationship
A woman can say that she does not want a relationship. And not for any particular reason, but just “because”.
And don’t take seriously “I have too much work right now” or “I haven’t moved on from a past relationship yet” . Those are all excuses. The reason is something else. Why doesn’t a girl really want a relationship? What to do if a girl does not want a relationship? To spit on everything and not to date or switch on man mode and get her?
What to do if the girl does not want a relationship
What if a girl does not want a relationship:
1. What is the reason she doesn’t want a relationship?
If a girl says she doesn’t want a relationship, she’s lying. Yes, yes, that’s exactly what it is.
All girls want to be taken to the movies, pressed tightly to her chest, tell her girlfriends about surprises. She will gladly go out with someone who really hooks her up.
Now the bad news: it’s not you. That’s what she means when she says she doesn’t want them in general. You didn’t become that guy, you didn’t get her interested in you. That’s why the excuse went out, even though she believes it.
Yeah, you could argue. That she’s really hurting right now. She’s been through a terrible loss (ex-boyfriend, cat, favorite gloves). And she needs a lot of time to reconcile. It’s a convenient position and an excuse to do nothing.
There’s a great option. You don’t need to keep in touch. Just forget about her. Pay attention to others. Saves you all the trouble.
2. What to do if you already have something?
She stated that she doesn’t want a relationship, it’s not time yet. This could have been preceded by anything: a walk, dinner, or even sex. But she foiled your attempt to have an affair.
The worst thing you can do is keep talking to her. You feel like you’re doing everything right. You’re trying to impress, wow and charm her. But what she sees is this: she has refused to consider you as a man, and you are still available.
3. you can’t force it.
The main mistake guys make is that they start to pursue a woman.
Understandably, it’s not easy to accept this state of affairs. So they start doing everything they can to leave the friendzone. They become obsessive and clingy.
So what do you need to do? First and foremost, explain to yourself that all is not yet lost. You have plenty of other options.
It is with this mindset that you can start taking action to win the girl over.
4. Stop worrying about what she thinks.
Stop thinking about what’s on her mind. Get into the habit of not scrolling in your head different options for the outcome of events. Simplify the situation for yourself. Anyway, the main person in your life – it’s you.
And so you should only care about what you feel personally. Based on your feelings and emotions should shape your behavior. Woman keenly feels your mood and takes note of all the hidden signals of behavior. The way you feel plays a paramount role.
Your self-confidence, resilience and originality will determine which group you are in: potential friends or men.
Relax and accept the fact that she needs you as a friend. Take care of yourself, have fun, have fun, and don’t limit yourself to other women.
- send her messages every day;
- Share your “feelings”;
- Ask her when she is ready for a relationship;
- Pay too much attention to her;
- Put too much pressure on her.
What can you do then?
- Make friends with her friends.
- Let things unfold gradually.
- Set a timeline.
1. Make friends with her friends.
No one has as much influence on her as her friends. So one of your goals is to make friends with her mate.
If you happen to be at the same party, try to get to know her friend better. Chat with her, show your best side.
You can take advantage of this useful acquaintance and for another purpose. She will see how much attention you pay to her friend and may become unconsciously jealous.
There is a chance that she will wake up in fear of missing you. It will also be aggravated if the girlfriend begins to tell her about how great you are.
2. Let events unfold gradually.
I know how hard it is to force yourself to be patient and learn to wait.
So, if she’s not ready for a serious relationship, build a non-serious one. Start dating her on an irregular basis without determining your status.
The goal is to give her the impression that she doesn’t owe you anything. That she’s still single and dating you for nothing.
After calling her out a couple of times, wait until the next time she does it herself. Do not try to talk to her about the relationship.
The point of this method is that over time, she will get used to your meetings and become attached to you. This leads straight to a permanent relationship.
Set a time frame.
These things don’t always work. So you have to determine for yourself a time frame in which you are willing to continue to pursue it.
If you’re not invested, get over it. Chances are, it’s really about her. Then give her freedom.
You don’t have the right to waste a lot of your time on something that can’t be fixed now. It is likely that you will meet a woman on the next street who is ready to build a relationship with you.
If a girl has told you that she doesn’t want a relationship, know this: it’s not always true and not necessarily forever. Try to find out what’s really behind those words.
If you do it right, you’ll see that you have a good chance to be her boyfriend.
Hi, my name is Anton Glomozda!
I help men believe in themselves, realize their potential and live the life of their dreams. To do this, in 2016 I founded the Academy of Integrated Male Personality Development, where I give tools to achieve goals and success in all areas of life. To date, the academy has more than 10,000 graduates.
If a girl doesn’t want a relationship, how to start a new life and not make mistakes
Some people have been fortunate enough to meet their love on the high school bench and then successfully start a family. Others, however, have experienced repeated disappointments. A basic human need is to be loved and accepted with all our strengths and weaknesses. Therefore, when we are rejected, it is very painful.
More than once I have heard from friends and acquaintances such phrases: “I love a girl who does not want to be with me” or “I am in love with a guy who does not pay attention to me!” The main mistake people make in this situation is trying to get attention and get reciprocity, while you need to focus on yourself and your attitudes.
If you are currently upset and do not know how to get over the rejection, this article will help you set yourself up for a better future and deal with the past. Don’t hide your heart wounds, don’t “hide” negative experiences in a far corner. Without hard work you will repeat the same mistakes over and over again.
What to do if the girl rejected
On the Internet there is a burning question from men of all ages: “What to do if you were rejected in a relationship? And personally, I’ve been approached several times by guys I know with the same question. One of them even tried to befriend me so that I could influence my friend to help him. Alas, she was adamant, and we are still in touch with the young man. Trying to overcome the “Friendzone” he made the typical mistakes, which we will talk about a little later.
Not sure if the girl only communicates with you? Check her social networks with the service Scanprofile and find out the truth! By analyzing the competition, you will be able to show your best side.
So, you are rejected and your love has not been accepted, which means you have two choices – to give up or to fight on. Right now, all you’re probably thinking about is how to get the girl you want.
Stop it! Going on the rampage is unwise, especially if she does not want to get acquainted and communicate with you. Don’t push, then you will have a chance in the foreseeable future.
When the girl refused, you can not remind her of your feelings, and send her dozens of messages every day. It is better to stop paying attention to the young lady altogether and ask when she will be ready. This is a sure step to nowhere.
In case your lover refuses to meet, you can take a wait-and-see attitude and try to turn the tide in your favor, and then easily make the girl fall in love with you.
Here are some tips on where to start:
- Make friendships. Friends have a great influence on our lives, as well as our opinions on a variety of issues. Therefore, the first thing to do is to make friends with the girl’s environment. If she has brothers or male friends, this is a great opportunity, start bonding through them. Having heard several times from your friends that you are an interesting conversationalist and a decent man, the girl will think. Jealousy will also work perfectly. If you are seriously interested in one of your friends, the girl will feel dissatisfied. She will try to return your favor and may want to start a relationship.
- Have patience. It is hard to wait, especially when the prospects are not clear. Allow the situation to evolve gradually, do not go full steam ahead. If the lover says she is not ready for a serious and permanent relationship, offer her an open meeting for a pleasant pastime. Let her think that she does not have to do anything, just like you do her. Be active unobtrusively, wait for a response. Over time, your meetings will become permanent, or stop altogether. In any case, this is a chance to get to know each other before trying to build a serious relationship.
- Set deadlines. No matter how persistent you are, all these tricks and strategies don’t always work. So, decide right away, how long are you willing to wait? A month, six months, maybe a year? The game of “cat and mouse” can last indefinitely, and it is you who will suffer the most. All the conditions are fulfilled, the company has become common, and now your best friend is not giving you a pass? If you did everything correctly, do not impose and do not pursue, but were in the girl’s sight, then it is time to reap the benefits. Either you were able to interest her and win her over, or not. Then all that is left is to let go of your loved one and go in search of the right person who will appreciate your worth.
Why does not the girl want a relationship?
Trying to have an affair, you may well hear that she does not want a relationship. And not just with you, but “in general”.
To make the rejection more plausible, the girl will say “I haven’t moved on from my past experience and I’m not ready yet” or “I have a lot of work and absolutely no time for dating.”
All of this may be true. But every woman wants to be paid attention, to give flowers and gifts, to take her to the cinema and cafes. And in the long run, all of us, the fair sex, we all dream of great love and prosperity.
So when a girl says she doesn’t want a relationship, then mentally finish the phrase yourself: “I don’t want a relationship with you.” Well, let’s figure out what reasons make a girl say no? Why does she blow you off and not reciprocate?
- In love with another guy. Conquering such a girl can be almost impossible. Her feelings for the man will be a very serious problem for you. This all depends on the nature of the relationship. If the guy treats her badly, then you have every chance to fix the situation in your favor.Try to establish a friendly, non-binding communication, and show the girl that she deserves better and more. Let her compare and choose for herself. If the love is unrequited, then find out who the object of her adoration and try to surpass this man. No matter what, in strength, intelligence or appearance. Become like him to get her attention. And then find a way to be even better. Then the girl will see that there is a more interesting and active man next to her, and her attention will quickly shift from him to you.
- Don’t live up to your ideal. You can be connected by a friendly good relationship, but it won’t develop further. And the reason for this is the “ideal image of a man” that every woman carries in her heart. If you do not conform to him at least in half, the young lady will not see you as a potential partner and life partner. Try to find out how she presents her prince? What qualities and external data he must have? If this “ideal” and you have common features, then you can try to attract attention and impress her. Show that you are not as simple as you seem. Otherwise, you should leave the idea of winning the girl over right now. Give her time to think about it.
- Good as a friend. When a woman thinks you have a strong friendship devoid of sexual overtones, it’s not at all surprising that she doesn’t want another relationship. After all, if she fails, she will lose a loved one, and she will regret her choice. If you’ve been friends for a long time, just hint that you’d like to take the relationship to the next level and gauge her reaction. Chances are, she hasn’t even thought about you in that way! Many happy couples started their story with friendship. Tell the girl that and let her know that you will remain close friends in any case.
- Too much of an imposition. You can’t invade a person’s personal space before the relationship begins. By behaving this way you will alienate the girl. She will also realize that you are available and ready to wait for reciprocity as long as you want. Of course, women appreciate signs of attention, but blatant “clinginess” causes confusion and fear. Such openness and availability makes you too predictable man, girls interest will fade without having time to flare up. Lost intrigue, which helps feelings develop. Do not shout out loud about your love, do not shower her with letters and flowers. Keep your distance. Let her know that you are a free man and can start a relationship with someone else at any time.
Top 8 effective ways to get over rejection
There are effective ways to survive rejection from a girlfriend.
Eight effective, time-tested tips have been prepared for you. They will help you survive the rejection of the girl you love. To learn from the experience, as well as to succeed in subsequent romances you should:
- Accept reality. At first, you will deny the fact that you were rejected. Bide your time, try to repeat the conversation and make sure her decision is final. Find out the true reasons why the girl can’t or won’t engage. Admitting defeat is the first step toward healing and recovery.
- Don’t deny the pain. Allow yourself to be sad, angry or hurt. You are human and it is normal to feel pain. To acknowledge the loss of your potential partner, feel the full range of emotions. This is the only way you will be free of false hopes.
- Be kind to yourself. After rejection, you are likely to begin to doubt your own attractiveness to the opposite sex. Don’t forget that this is just one girl, with her own personal preferences and motivations. Rejection does not mean that there is something wrong with you. No, it’s just a reason to think and work on yourself. Don’t engage in “self-digging” and searching for non-existent flaws. Focus on achieving inner balance.
- Find support. Life goes on and people close to you are sure to give you moral support. Do not be shy to ask for a meeting and the opportunity to talk, listen to advice and just share your emotions. Remember, there are always those who have your back and a shoulder to lean on in a difficult moment.
- Take your time. New dates can help take your mind off of frustration, but it’s better to focus on yourself and your needs. It can take weeks, months, or even years to heal a mental wound. Sports, meditation, travel and other activities aimed at self-knowledge and improvement will help you. Dating and meeting with other girls will give only temporary relief. Without working through the negative experiences, you won’t be able to build trust and lasting relationships in the future.
- Learn a lesson. Psychotherapy sessions or just a conversation with a psychologist can be very helpful. You need to discuss your experiences, consider them from different angles. Write down on paper all the pros and cons of the situation that happened to you, and evaluate your notes. Another option is to write a letter to your girlfriend, telling her in detail and honestly all the thoughts, feelings and conclusions you have come to. You don’t have to send it, but by doing so you will feel great relief and be able to let go of the past.
- Take a step back. After finding your inner equilibrium, it’s time to reveal yourself to the world, renewed and more experienced. You may not want to get out of the cocoon you’ve been hiding in for so long yet, but do it. Treat yourself to rest, shopping, socializing with friends and family. Restore your confidence in your own attractiveness, program yourself for success.
- Focus on the search. Now you are ready to plunge into the sea of possibilities and meet someone new. After deep reflection and analysis, you have a greater understanding of what you need. Make a list of the qualities you are looking for in your next partner. Be specific in what you want and prioritize correctly. And then allow yourself to be happy, give the universe a chance to fulfill your dreams.
By going this long way after rejection until you are fully recovered, you will gain inner strength and resilience. Know that no matter what comes at you next, you will be able to handle it.
Tips for the future for men
Whatever the case may be, the main man in your life is yourself. So focus on your own well-being. Don’t think about how to win a girl if she rejected you. Most likely, it’s a waste of time. It’s better to take care of yourself.
If you hope for a relationship by being in a friend’s position, your chances are one in five. Is this girl worth the long wait and the missed opportunities? Surely your soulmate is walking around somewhere very close, but you can’t see her. It’s time to register on the dating site eDarling and look for her.
There are situations when a girl loves, but does not want to date. This is probably due to her upbringing, parents, or other life circumstances. Maybe she does not see a future together, and she thinks that rejecting your love, is doing the right thing. You can only act correctly, figuring out her motives.
There are some people who are constantly rejecting guys in love and relationships. It’s usually about painful experiences and internal attitudes of failure. They are sure that love is a fiction, and no one can make them happy. Whether or not to get involved with such a girl is up to you to decide. You will have to prove your sincerity and reliability for a long time, and not the fact that you will obtain the desired prize.
Despite the past failures, you are still wondering how to get the girl you like?
Get on with your life! Yes, that’s right. Becoming a compulsive stalker won’t get what you want, but will only waste time. Register on the best dating sites, develop your profession, go in for sports, read literature, find an original hobby – girls will be attracted to you.