What to write a guy first? 100 phrases to start a conversation
Corrector, editor journalist. I’ve been doing what I love for more than six years.
The expert – Margarita Lopukhova
Family psychologist. For eight years I have been saving “family units” from disintegration. I help couples regain love and understanding.
Many girls, looking back on the sad experience of one of the heroines of the infamous works of Pushkin, continue to believe that the initiative is punishable. And very wrongly! Observations show that those ladies who are not afraid to make the first step, even if it’s a virtual communication, have a better chance to continue to meet friends.
8 important rules of successful virtual communication
- Put aside fear and embarrassment. After all, it’s only the Internet and even if something goes wrong you would like it to, nothing supernatural will happen. At worst, your message will simply be ignored by the object of adoration. But in the best case, you run the risk of finding a real woman’s happiness, or a pleasant companion, who will appreciate the attention you have shown.
So, making sure you have the most successful photos posted in your profile, and the questionnaire is filled with true facts, it’s time to get down to business!
100 phrases you can write a guy first.
- Hi. Interested, intrigued and so I couldn’t silently scroll through your profile.
- They say that guys are excited about girls who take the initiative. What do you think about that?
- I wasn’t a big fan of physics in school. But looking at your picture, I think I’m starting to understand what electric shocks are.
- You’re incredibly stylishly dressed. And I think you can help me with something.
- The information on your page has led me to some interesting conclusions. I’d like to voice them right now.
- Hello! I must have clicked something wrong on my laptop. Could you help me solve this problem?
- Weird, none of the pictures show a stable…but your snow-white horse has to live somewhere, right?
- Today, according to my horoscope, is the perfect day to get to know each other. I’m not used to arguing with the stars.
- I wonder what could make such a serious young man smile?
- I was planning to do a census of the most charming men on this site. Looks like you’ll be first and last on that list.
- Wow, just a photo, but what energy!
- So, how long were you planning on hiding from me?
- You live in the most beautiful city in our country. Can you tell me about its sights?
- Do you think we could have a debate on any topic right now?
- This is my first time writing to a guy first, and it’s great that you can’t see the blush on my cheeks.
- Do you believe in virtual love?
- I just happened to see you in my feed and now I’m just burning with curiosity…
- I really like cars too. And I think there’s something we could discuss with you.
- “Insolence is another blessing,” I thought, and wrote to you.
- My inner voice whispered to me that I had to write you a message.
- If you want to lift your spirits in seconds, just ask me how.
- Is there a perfect phrase to start a conversation?
- We could make a handsome couple, couldn’t we?
- Does the gentleman prefer blondes or brunettes?
- I’ve long dreamed of meeting an interesting guy. Dreams must come true!
- I want to see a movie, recommend me something. You always give great recommendations.
- I’m going to go see this movie. Would you like to join me?
- I’ve been wanting to ask you for a long time– when are you going to figure out that I want to go out with you?
- I’m going to the park to feed the ducks. Grab some bread and come with me.
- Your favorite cafe is so empty and cozy right now. Look how beautiful (you send him a picture).
- Can you help me figure this out? I know you’re good at it.
- Remember when you said you wanted to go to that concert? My friends can’t go with me, so I suggest we team up.
- I listened to the tracks you recommended to me and I love it.
- I want to go out on a summer night in the city in pleasant company. You, by the way, are quite suitable.
- If we corresponded last time, what would you say to me?
- If I asked you to rob a bank right now, what would you say?
- Imagine that tomorrow is the last day for all mankind. How would you spend it?
- I’m out for a run, and I’ll be at your house in half an hour. If you don’t dare join me, at least look out the window and yell something encouraging.
- I suddenly wondered – if you were asked to describe me in three words, what would you say?
- I sit in the park and admire the view. If you want to join me, look for me on the blue bench next to a very passionate couple. I think they’re going to eat each other up.
- I have a serious question for you. Please take your time and think about it. Now, why is pizza round and we get it in square boxes?
- I remembered your joke and I can barely contain my laughter. You are inimitable.
- If Batman and Superman were to fight in a battle, who would win?
- I had a dream tonight that you asked me out on a date. We had a lot of fun, in case you were wondering.
- I heard this song and thought of you.
- I want to start communicating with you, but all the jokes have slipped my mind. Help me out.
- Recommend a great show. Didn’t you say something about “…”?
- I told my friends your joke. They’re crazy about your sense of humor, too.
- How was your interview/interview/performance? I’m sure you were on top of your game.
- I can’t concentrate on work – I’m reminded of our date last night.
- If you don’t ask me out, I will.
- Truth or action?
- Is it okay that I’ve been laughing about this for half an hour? (There should be a funny photo/meme, etc.)
- What was at the seminar/meeting/party today? I’m sure your story will be vivid and concise.
- The cafe has a promotion – two cheesecakes for the price of one. I need help right away. Look how appetizing it is (photo).
- Have you read the book “…”? I can’t decide how I feel about it. How did you understand the ending?
- What an atmospheric picture. I didn’t know you were also a photographer.
- Remember you said you wanted to go to that exhibit? It opens tomorrow at 6:00. I’ll be there, so if you want to come over and say hi.
- I need your advice. I don’t know how to tell a friend I like him.
- You shouldn’t have come to the party last night. In a nutshell – crazy and delightful. I hope your weekend went well.
- I have a serious problem. I don’t have anyone to go to the movies with. Can you save me from eating a bucket of popcorn alone?
- I just want to tell you that I like you. How about that?
- I bet a friend I could get up the courage to text a cute guy first. Congratulate me– I won.
- I had a bad day. How do you usually cheer yourself up? Surprise me.
- I want to skip school/work tomorrow and have a spontaneous day off. I need a partner. Can I count on you?
- Thank you for helping me with … . You saved me!
- You looked amazing in that shirt. I couldn’t resist a compliment. I hope I didn’t embarrass you.
- I could have thought of something more original, but… Anyway, I like you. Shall we go out?
- There’s a girl who likes you. You know who I mean?
- I saw the way you looked at me yesterday. I thought we should at least exchange messages. Are you okay with that?
- I love hanging out with you. I’d love to go out with you even more.
- Now I’ll tell you how my morning went. If you think you have a crazy life… Hell, you can hardly beat me. So, uh…
- I’m at a bar with some friends right now and there’s some great music playing. I think it’s kind of your style.
- Nobody wants to run with me in the morning. And you were supposed to try something new. Are you in?
- I had an interesting dream about you today. Shall I tell you what it was like?
If the plan went wrong…
If suddenly something went wrong and the guy did not respond to your message, it is important to understand that such a thing could happen in the following cases:
- You failed to arouse his interest. The spark did not ignite. And this does not mean that the problem is with you;
- The young man is clearly spoiled by women’s attention and has long been accustomed to its manifestations. Moreover, he treats the manifestation of women’s initiative as a matter of course. Maybe he was going to write you a couple of words, but your message was accidentally lost among a thousand others. What to do next, and whether you need such a man – you decide.
- He’s really busy. It’s no secret that the sign “online” does not guarantee that the young man is ready to instantly respond to a message and maintain a dialogue. In any case, if he wants to and the opportunity arises, he will do it.
So to fall into a protracted depression and to watch the monitor, refreshing the page every now and then, in the hope to see the envelope, it is certainly not worth it. Exactly, as well as pelt the guy with angry messages and questions: “Why are you silent? Otherwise, the reason for his ignoring will fluctuate from the third item to the first.
How to write a guy first: 270 messages to hook and interest a man
Sometimes it is difficult for girls to make the first step towards a man, but we can help them. Girls can sit for a long time waiting for his knight, who will kill the dragon and save from loneliness from the tower, but this is rather closer to the fairy tale. Many girls, even in the 21st century are afraid to write to the guy first, to make a proposal or show initiative. Girls themselves need to act if they want to find a man and be happy in a relationship, and not sit in the girls until old age, missing all the men. What to write to a guy or a man?
How can you write a nice and interesting to a guy?
Sooner or later a woman finds herself in a dilemma. You can sit and wait for them from heaven, or you can take the initiative yourself. Make the first move many girls do not like, because they may be considered available or may refuse, which will strike a blow to a fragile female ego. But smart and strong girls are not afraid to make the first move to get men into their grasping hands.
It has always been said that a man is a hunter and a woman is a cowardly victim, obediently waiting for her strong master. But is it so in today’s world? Everything has long since changed, gender equality has overtaken everyone, and the roles of the sexes have been mixed up. Now it is normal for a woman and a man to take the initiative, because it does not matter who made the first move, as long as they are happy together.
Sometimes you can get men interested in some kind of game, as if you want to have a little fun. You can offer a man to play a game by correspondence “Truth or Action”. (See “Truth or Action” game by correspondence online) This game opens up many opportunities to get to know a man better, as well as seduce him. You can use more cheeky and slutty questions with assignments. (See Truth or Action: slutty tasks and questions)
Girls who aren’t afraid to make the first move and take the initiative will always find a man, unlike coy cowards. But if you do not want to be an old maid, then take the bull, or rather the initiative and the man himself in his feminine claws yourself.
How to write to a guy first? A list of messages to a guy you like
Still thinking about how to write a guy nice in your own words to get interested and get a response? Men are pretty simple creatures, and they rather need a signal, because they are not always confident or bad at reading women’s hints. It is time to write to a guy to strike up a conversation and further communication with all the ensuing consequences, as a relationship, love, intimacy and even marriage.
You have to wave the red rag in front of the man and then wait for the reaction of the male inside the man. If a man is available and he’s a little interested in you, he’ll get into a conversation that could lead to a date. It’s better to take the initiative and get rejected than to let a cool guy go without a fight and give him to other chicks.
20. Picked out a dress for work, but I don’t know if it’s provocative or okay. Any advice?
21. Just read a book that you’ll love. Do you want me to give it to you?
22. I’ve never met a man with such amazing eyes.
41. Are you more of a business girl or more of a home girl?
42. If you send your picture, I’ll send mine.
43. I’m bad at starting conversations first. Can you help me?
44. I’m lying naked in bed and wondering what movie to choose. Can you give me a hint?
45. If you’ve been waiting for Friday, today’s the day.
56. Hi. I want to wish you sweet dreams and a soft bed.
63. I’m sitting in the bathroom and I miss you. How are you doing?
64. Will you keep me company when I go out?
65. How do you usually spend your weekends?
66. I’m a little drunk and bored.
67. I need you as a man. Can you help me hang a picture?
68. I want to have an adventure in my second ninety.
84. Oh, God, what a man, I want a son from you. And I want a daughter from you, period, period!
85. Why are you sad? Do you want me to cheer you up?
86. You can take a picture with me, otherwise my girlfriends don’t believe that normal men exist.
87. Do you know how to sharpen knives? Because in my kitchen, they don’t cut at all.
88. Do you prefer bitches or pineapples?
89. Have you ever wanted to go to a nudist beach?
90. Your look can melt any woman’s heart.
103. There was a good girl and a bad girl struggling in me. So I decided to write to you.
104. I want to buy a gift for my father, can you help me choose?
105. I want to be the one to wake you up in the morning.
106. What’s your favorite place in town?
107. Maybe I’m too direct and honest, but I like you.
108. Going out with company. Can you keep me company, because everyone will be in pairs?
109. What color are your eyes, ’cause I can’t tell?
110. You have such strong arms.
111. How do you manage to be so mysterious?
112. I have two tickets for football/boxing. Do you want to go?
113. I’m so hungry for champagne and chocolate.
114. I don’t know how to text a guy first, but I really want to give you some kind of sign.
115. Have you ever watched Fifty Shades of Grey?
116. Do you like pretty or smart girls better?
117. A beautiful girl’s phone number is texting you. Why don’t you write to her?
118. Did you hear there’s a cool band coming to visit us?
119. My cat scratched all over my hands, although I should be the one scratching men.
120. You’re a very smart man. Can I get some advice from you?
121. I feel like watching a movie today. Will you keep me company?
122. What kind of girls do you like?
123. I’ve always wanted to go bowling. What do you think of that?
124. I can’t sleep tonight.
125. Do you believe in love at first sight?
126. I saw a new cartoon came out. Maybe we should watch it together.
127. Why is a man like that lonely?
128. Do you like stormy relationships or quiet ones?
129. Can I use you as a vest to cry into?
130. I was invited to a colleague’s birthday party. Can you tell me what to buy?
131. Let’s skip the formal part and plan our date right away?
132. Who would bring breakfast in bed.
133. A star just fell in the sky. Guess what?
134. Do you think a girl can write first to a man or not?
135. Do you consider yourself a strong man?
136. I want to learn how to play basketball/volleyball/tennis. Do you know how?
137. Do you think love still exists or is it just a myth?
138. Do you think I should make decisions rationally or follow my instincts?
139. Found a funny video, check it out.
140. It’s so cold outside that I’m freezing.
141. If tomorrow was the end of the world, what would you do?
142. I’m going for a bike/scooter ride. Will you keep me company?
143. If you don’t know what to write to a girl first, a simple “hello” will suffice.
144. I heard there’s a sports game this weekend. Can you keep me company?
145. Can you help me in one case, because I heard that you are a specialist.
146. I hope I didn’t embarrass you by writing first.
147. Do you believe in ghosts?
148. What I long for, but can’t understand myself.
149. What are your hobbies and interests?
150. I like your character.
151. I’ve figured out how to write a guy the first thousand phrases, but I’m shy to start.
152. Can you recommend some interesting book?
153. Looking for a companion to go to the water park.
154. What’s a good-looking guy like you doing on a dating site?
155. I had a dream about you. Do you want to know what was going on there?
156. I want to go for a walk in the park today.
157. You’re a very interesting person to talk to.
158. Do girls often write to you first?
159. If I asked you to rob a bank with me, would you say yes?
160. I haven’t been given flowers in ages.
161. I can’t figure out the phone, don’t you figure it out?
162. I bet I can cheer you up with one picture.
163. Sometimes I think there aren’t men like you anymore.
164. If you want to ask me out on a date, but suggest it.
165. I’ve heard that breeding in space is impossible. Isn’t that boring?
166. I remembered your joke and I’m still laughing.
167. What’s your horoscope? I want to check our compatibility.
168. I’m going for a run. Want to come along?
169. What are your plans for the weekend, because I’m free and deciding what to do.
170. Can you tell me where to go this summer?
171. Can you explain one traffic rule to me, because I’m confused.
172. I don’t know how to start a conversation, but I’m learning!
173. Can you tell me where to go for a meal?
174. I so want to pretend I’m sick and skip work tomorrow.
175. Do you want to know what I thought of you when I saw you?
176. Has anyone ever told you that you look like a famous person?
177. Let’s say a guy likes a girl. How do you write a guy to the first girl?
178. I want to take a walk down the street tonight. What do you think of the idea?
179. When I’m on the street, I look for you with my eyes. Can you believe that?
180. Sometimes in life you want what you don’t know what.
181. Did you smile when you saw my name on the phone?
182. You’re so cute I like you.
183. Missing me already?
184. I just happened to visit your page and I wanted to write.
185. I want to join a swimming pool. Do you know how to swim?
186. How long have you been waiting for a message from me?
187. Do you want to go to the park to see the rides?
188. Why so sad in the pictures?
189. Do you think money solves the problem of happiness or not?
190. What are your plans for dinner? We could have thought of something.
191. I’ve already forgotten the last time we talked. Can we change that?
192. Thinking about you today distracted me from work.
193. You look very unusual. You must have a creative personality.
194. If you’ve been waiting for your chance, here it is.
195. Have you been told that you know how to make an impression?
196. Good girls don’t text first, or do they? Now I don’t know what I am.
197. What are your plans for the day and is there room for me?
198. Maybe we’re not perfect, but maybe we’re right for each other?
199. Here I sit, waiting for messages from you.
200. I feel like I need you right this minute.
201. I’ve already forgotten the last time we talked. I need to fix that.
202. Do you think you can find true love on the internet?
203. Shall we keep quiet or shall we meet tonight?
204. If you were a girl, how would you text a guy to strike up a conversation?
205. Just heard a cool song. Would you like to hear it.
206. And they said there were no handsome men left.
207. How would you describe me in three words?
208. You’re a very smart man. Can I get some advice from you?
209. Do you want to know what I think of you?
210. It’s raining/snowing…
211. Why do I have to write first?
212. you look cool in pictures.
213. If you don’t write to me, I will.
214. I look forward to seeing you.
215. My inner voice told me to write you a message.
216. I’m sure you look great today. As always, in fact.
217. Do you ever get that you don’t know what you want?
218. I’ve already forgotten what you look like.
219. How long are you going to be busy doing things?
220. Sometimes I feel drawn to you.
221. If you’re a prince on a white horse, where are you hiding it?
222. If I asked you out on a date, would you say yes?
223. You looked cool in that picture, I give you 10 likes.
224. If you say your heart is busy, that would make me sad.
225. I want to play a game with you.
226. I don’t like lying, because I want to tell you that I like you.
227. Have you ever been to this club?
228. Give me some advice as a man, how to write to a guy first?
229. The mood ran away from me today. Have you seen him?
230. Hey handsome, what’s up?
231. Morning, sunshine. Though I’d rather see your face in the morning.
232. I suppose we could be interesting to each other.
233. I don’t like you being obscure and far away.
234. You look very provocative.
235. Have you ever guessed at cards?
236. What do you think of the latest news?
237. It must be good to find someone who will love you.
238. Do you believe in love at first sight? What about second or subsequent ones?
239. I just want to write to you first.
240. I want to talk all night, but you are silent.
241. How long can you remain a stranger to me?
242. What could be better than your answer? An invitation not a date.
243. Can you make my day better and lift my spirits?
244. I can’t sit in silence when I see you online.
245. Been waiting all day to write to you.
246. I’m sorry for writing first. Girls shouldn’t be intrusive?
247. How was work today?
248. I had a bad day. How do you usually cheer yourself up?
249. I wanted to write to you, or rather I already am.
250. Your smile makes me lose my mind.
251. My middle name is a holiday and happiness, in case you didn’t know.
252. Don’t you know where the romance has gone from a relationship?
253. I suppose we have a lot to tell each other.
254. Do you love your job or not?
255. Can you take me away from the land of loneliness?
256. Do you think we have much in common?
257. Can such a handsome guy be an interesting conversationalist?
258. I never thought I’d miss your messages.
259. When are you ready to ask me out?
260. I’m guessing you’re pretty tired after work. Can we go out?
261. I’ve been waiting all day for you to write me.
262. How do guys react if a girl decides to write first?
263. Can you write me something?
264. Life is sometimes unpredictable that even a pretty girl writes first.
265. Thought about writing you or not, but you see which result won.
266. Your haircut reminds me of a famous actor.
267. You’re not perfect, but you’re very close to it.
268. How long does it take you to fall in love with me?
269. I took the first step, now it’s your turn.
270. How’s your day today? Let’s chat over a cup of coffee, shall we?
Write the first man is not difficult, because it’s a great opportunity to shake him up and initiate further communication. And what will be next and where will curve fate, will be seen later.
How to write to the guy who does not respond?
Not always men respond to messages. There may be many reasons for this. Usually, it is an indication that he already has a girlfriend or wife. Sometimes you yourself did not come to his liking and he likes a completely different type of girl. It is difficult to argue with this, but sometimes you can write to a man a couple of times to try to catch and interest. How to write to the guy, if you do not respond?
- Attention, attention! A reminder that you forgot to answer me.
- Silence is gold, but it’s the one gold that girls don’t like.
- It’s been so long since you wrote that I have to take it in my fragile hands.
- If you don’t write me, I have to answer other people’s messages.
- I have a hundred incoming messages on my phone, but not from you.
- Guess what I want to do to you when you don’t answer?
- Send me a smiley face if you’re being held hostage and can’t talk.
- Are you sick? I haven’t heard from you in a while.
- Haven’t seen your smiley faces in real life in a while.
- I hope that you do not answer because you lost your phone or it died.
- Insolence is second happiness, so I decided to write to you again.
- Don’t make me get bored and get wet in the rain.
- I’ve been dreaming about you all night, and now you’re not saying anything.
- I suppose being silent is a bad strategy for me to like you.
- Were you thinking of writing to me, too, but you didn’t get around to it first?
Sometimes a man doesn’t respond to messages, you can simply send a photo of yourself looking good. If your interest in a man is high, you can use photos with elements of provocation and even nudity. This can be lingerie, semi-nude photos, hot selfies, photos from the bathroom or swimsuit photos from a vacation or maybe the pool.
When a man stubbornly fails to respond, it’s best to score and find yourself another. It’s better to avoid a relationship where the man doesn’t really want to go out with you. This will prevent you from wasting your time, in which you can snag a dozen other cool and respectable men. And what kind of messages do you write and what kind of photos do you send that will hook, interest and intrigue a man?