How to get a guy you like via SMS – Top 50 Phrases.
The most part of acquaintances and further communication takes place through correspondence. And we always want the dialogue to be bright and interesting, and not descend into the banal “Hello, how are you, what are you doing”.
But at the same time I want to keep an intrigue and not to seem intrusive. What unusual phrases can hook a guy who likes you and hold his interest?
Basic rules of communication
Before you begin to comprehend the art of virtual communication and “go on the attack”, you should learn a few rules that certainly will not be superfluous.
Yes, emotions can run high. Especially in the early stages of a relationship. Even if you can afford to stay on your smartphone 24 hours a day, you don’t have to.
Don’t spill your schedule, don’t share all the little things and details of what’s going on with you.
You need to take a break between messages and get out of the dialogue. Keep yourself busy with whatever you need to do to avoid being online.
- Control the number of messages in a row.
People who don’t spend their days and nights tucked away in a computer, phone or tablet have their lives and get busy during the day. So if you’ve written a message and there hasn’t been a response for a while, there’s no need to “shoot” repeated ones, much less call.
Such behavior can irritate the guy. And even if he originally had the warmest feelings for you, his interest can fade significantly.
- Forget the long texts.
Get rid of the habit of writing “canvases. Long and colorful stories is better reserved for a personal meeting.
Keep your messages short and succinct. Good, if you get to observe the rule of “3:1”, when 3 proposals from the guy you answer with one.
- If there are no messages – that’s a reason to worry.
But it’s not you who needs to worry, it’s him. Don’t be the eternal initiator of correspondence, but don’t leave the last word to yourself either. Disappear from the dialogue for a while, and then come back. This is a useful trick.
Prepare some sort of explanation like “relatives came over,” “got stuck at work/study,” “mom asked me to help.” When you’re gone for a long time, a guy starts to appreciate the time, you, and your correspondence more.
What to write a guy to make him fall in love?
- Be a mystery.
It’s simple. Do not immediately open your soul wide. Answer questions about yourself briefly. Keep that halo of mystery.
Keep everything in moderation. And every time burst into dialogue spectacularly – with a prepared question or phrase. Sometimes a guy can fall into a slight stupor. But it’s even good for them and, moreover, more drawn into communication.
TOP-50 phrases and questions
Whether you’re still in a state of “just getting acquainted” or you’ve been communicating for some time, these phrases and questions are great to really get them interested.
So, pick what you like and go ahead and charm the victim.
- I pressed something on the computer keyboard, and everything went out. What could it be?
- Why is such a spectacular guy looking for a girlfriend on the Internet? I’m sure in real life girls follow you around in droves.
- I want to ask you one question – what can you write to a guy you like?
- I want to make sure that a handsome guy can be an interesting conversationalist. Can you help me?
- Do you know what an electric shock is? That’s what happened when I looked at your picture.
- Why so pensive in the picture? Don’t be sad. Life is amazing. If only because there is you.
- I love this park too (the city, the horseback riding). I wonder what else we have in common?
- I want to watch a movie tonight. Can you recommend something? I think you’re a good judge of movies and more.
- I’ve never met a man with such a deep gaze. I’m impressed.
- Do you really think the Internet is the place to start a serious relationship?
- So much mystery in those beautiful eyes. Will you share one of them with me?
- You have that look, like you’re hugging them. It makes me feel warm.
- You look great. Is it an innate sense of taste or do you follow trends?
- That look … When you see it, it doesn’t matter what your income, education, or bad habits are.
- What do you think is more important for a girl – to be beautiful or smart? And what do you prefer?
- Do you believe in love at first sight, or prefer a long time to look closely?
- How do you like the news that “the plot of the latest news (for example, the ruble exchange rate has fallen sharply)”?
- Do you think you should make decisions based on intuition?
- Have you ever been told that you make a lasting impression on girls?
- Name your favorite movie. Maybe that’s the one I’ll watch tonight.
- You’ve probably been told a thousand times that you’re handsome. But it’s nice to hear a thousand times for the first time, too, isn’t it?
- Guys are good with technology. Maybe you can help me pick out some headphones/player/phone?
- I’m invited to my uncle’s birthday party. Can you tell me what to get him?
- Do you think love is relevant or already a relic of the past?
- If you had a time machine, where would you want to go?
- If you happened to be a woman for a while, what would you do first?
- I wonder if such a serious man has ever done anything reckless?
- How do you feel about women’s initiative?
- Do you want me to cheer you up?
- You look like a purebred cat. I just want to pet you.
- Your smile makes me lose my sanity.
- Hi. I need a man’s opinion on something. Can you help me?
- What do you think we have in common?
- Oh, have you been to “name of town/place”? How did you like it?
- You have an X-ray look. I guess there’s no hiding it from you, is there?
- Could you explain to me one of the rules of the road?
- Your existence turns other guys into a faceless mass.
- Is it true that all men are polygamous?
- Tell me, what’s the difference between a screwdriver and a drill?
- What attracts you most to girls?
- If tomorrow is the end of the world, what would you do today?
- Do you think money can buy happiness?
- I feel like you’re different. I want to understand why.
- Did you know that breeding in space is impossible?
- Do you also think that female logic disables the male psyche?
- And what happens if you press the gas and brake at the same time in a car?
- You could even go to a desert island.
- I wonder if you fold or throw your socks?
- You can make any day a holiday! You have a great sense of humor!
- You are so easy and cozy to be with, one can bask in your presence.
Now you know how you can interest the guy you like in correspondence. But be careful if he has interests of another kind. For example, he will begin to insist on candid photos.
Yes, that would certainly make him interested in you. But the consequences can be unpredictable. So, for now, it is worth limiting yourself to your own literary talents and feminine charm.
What to write to the guy first? 100 phrases for the beginning of communication
Corrector, editor, journalist. I’ve been doing what I love for over six years.
The expert – Margarita Lopukhova
Family psychologist. For eight years I have been saving “family units” from disintegration. I help couples regain love and understanding.
Many girls, looking back on the sad experience of one of the heroines of the infamous works of Pushkin, continue to believe that the initiative is punishable. And very wrongly! Observations show that the very ladies who are not afraid to make the first step, even if it’s a virtual communication, have a better chance to continue to meet each other.
8 important rules of successful virtual communication
- Put aside fear and embarrassment. After all, it’s only the Internet and even if something goes wrong you would like it to, nothing supernatural will happen. At worst, your message will simply be ignored by the object of adoration. But in the best case, you run the risk of finding a real woman’s happiness, or a pleasant companion, who will appreciate the attention you have shown.
So, making sure you have the most successful photos posted in your profile, and the questionnaire is filled with true facts, it’s time to get down to business!
100 phrases you can write a guy first.
- Hi. Interested, intrigued, and so I couldn’t silently scroll through your profile.
- They say that guys are excited about girls who take the initiative. What do you think about that?
- I wasn’t a big fan of physics in school. But looking at your picture, I think I’m starting to understand what electric shocks are.
- You’re incredibly stylishly dressed. And I think you can help me with something.
- The information on your page has led me to some interesting conclusions. I’d like to voice them right now.
- Hello! I must have clicked something wrong on my laptop. Could you help me solve this problem?
- Weird, none of the pictures show a stable…but your snow-white horse has to live somewhere, right?
- Today, according to my horoscope, is the perfect day to get to know each other. I’m not used to arguing with the stars.
- I wonder what could make such a serious young man smile?
- I was planning to do a census of the most charming men on this site. Looks like you’ll be first and last on that list.
- Wow, just a photo, but what energy!
- So, how long were you planning on hiding from me?
- You live in the most beautiful city in our country. Can you tell me about its sights?
- Do you think we could have a discussion on any topic right now?
- This is my first time writing to a guy first, and it’s great that you can’t see the blush on my cheeks.
- Do you believe in virtual love?
- I just happened to see you in my feed and now I’m just burning with curiosity…
- I really like cars too. And I think there’s something we could discuss with you.
- “Insolence is another blessing,” I thought, and wrote to you.
- My inner voice whispered to me that I had to write you a message.
- If you want to lift your spirits in seconds, just ask me how.
- Is there a perfect phrase to start a conversation?
- We could make a handsome couple, couldn’t we?
- Does the gentleman prefer blondes or brunettes?
- I’ve long dreamed of meeting an interesting guy. Dreams must come true!
- I want to see a movie, recommend me something. You always give great recommendations.
- I’m going to go to the movies to see this movie. Would you like to join me?
- I’ve been wanting to ask you for a long time – when are you going to figure out that I want to go out with you?
- I’m going to the park to feed the ducks. Grab some bread and come with me.
- Your favorite cafe is so empty and cozy right now. Look how beautiful (you send him a picture).
- Can you help me figure this out? I know you’re good at it.
- Remember when you said you wanted to go to that concert? My friends can’t go with me, so I suggest we team up.
- I listened to the tracks you recommended to me and I love it.
- I want to go out on a summer night in the city in pleasant company. You, by the way, are quite suitable.
- If we corresponded last time, what would you say to me?
- If I asked you to rob a bank right now, what would you say?
- Imagine that tomorrow is the last day for all mankind. How would you spend it?
- I’m out for a run, and I’ll be at your house in half an hour. If you don’t dare join me, at least look out the window and yell something encouraging.
- I suddenly wondered – if you were asked to describe me in three words, what would you say?
- I sit in the park and admire the view. If you want to join me, look for me on the blue bench next to a very passionate couple. I think they’re going to eat each other up.
- I have a serious question for you. Please take your time and think about it. Now, why is pizza round and we get it in square boxes?
- I remembered your joke and I can barely contain my laughter. You are inimitable.
- If Batman and Superman were to fight in a battle, who would win?
- I had a dream tonight that you asked me out on a date. We had a lot of fun, in case you were wondering.
- I heard this song and thought of you.
- I want to start communicating with you, but all the jokes have slipped my mind. Help me out.
- Recommend a great show. Didn’t you say something about “…”?
- I told my friends your joke. They’re crazy about your sense of humor, too.
- How was your interview/interview/performance? I’m sure you were on top of your game.
- I can’t concentrate on work – I’m reminded of our date last night.
- If you don’t ask me out, I will.
- Truth or action?
- Is it okay that I’ve been laughing about this for half an hour? (There should be a funny photo/meme, etc.)
- What was at the seminar/meeting/party today? I’m sure your story will be vivid and concise.
- The cafe has a promotion – two cheesecakes for the price of one. I need help right away. Look how appetizing it is (photo).
- Have you read the book “…”? I can’t decide how I feel about it. How did you understand the ending?
- What an atmospheric picture. I didn’t know you were also a photographer.
- Remember you said you wanted to go to that exhibit? It opens tomorrow at 6:00. I’ll be there, so if you want to come over and say hi.
- I need your advice. I don’t know how to tell a friend I like him.
- You shouldn’t have come to the party last night. In a nutshell – crazy and delightful. I hope your weekend went well.
- I have a serious problem. I don’t have anyone to go to the movies with. Can you save me from eating a bucket of popcorn alone?
- I just want to tell you that I like you. How about that?
- I bet a friend I could get up the courage to text a cute guy first. Congratulate me– I won.
- I had a bad day. How do you usually cheer yourself up? Surprise me.
- I want to skip school/work tomorrow and have a spontaneous day off. I need a partner. Can I count on you?
- Thanks for helping me with… . You saved my life!
- You looked amazing in that shirt. I couldn’t help the compliment. I hope I didn’t embarrass you?
- I could have thought of something more original, but… Anyway, I like you. Shall we go out?
- There’s a girl who likes you. You know who I mean?
- I saw the way you looked at me yesterday. I thought we should at least exchange messages. Are you okay with that?
- I love hanging out with you. I’d love to go out with you even more.
- Now I’ll tell you how my morning went. If you think you have a crazy life… Hell, you can hardly beat me. So, uh…
- I’m at a bar with some friends right now and there’s some great music playing. I think it’s kind of your style.
- Nobody wants to run with me in the morning. And you were supposed to try something new. Are you in?
- I had an interesting dream about you today. Shall I tell you what it was like?
If the plan went wrong…
If suddenly something went wrong and the guy did not respond to your message, it is important to understand that such a thing could happen in the following cases:
- You failed to arouse his interest. The spark did not ignite. And this does not mean that the problem is with you;
- The young man is clearly spoiled by women’s attention and has long been accustomed to its manifestations. Moreover, he treats the manifestation of women’s initiative as a matter of course. Maybe he was going to write you a couple of words, but your message was accidentally lost among a thousand others. What to do next, and whether you need such a man – you decide.
- He’s really busy. It’s no secret that the sign “online” does not guarantee that the young man is ready to instantly respond to a message and maintain a dialogue. In any case, if he wants to and the opportunity arises, he will do it.
So to plunge into a protracted depression and to watch the monitor, refreshing the page every now and then, in the hope to see the envelope, it is certainly not worth it. Exactly, as well as pelt the guy with angry messages and questions: “Why are you silent? Otherwise, the reason for his ignoring will move from the third item to the first.