How to send a man off in a cultured, polite and nice way
To send a pesky guy or girl, it is not necessary to use foul language and filthy swear words. You should not sink to the level of the interlocutor, when you can express your opinion in beautiful and cultured words: “Madam, if you think that you are witty and that your incoherent expressions are full of meaning, you are utterly mistaken. Examples of phrases with humor: “You do not even need to be sent, because you visit this place more often than you breathe air”; “It is better for you to leave on your own and in English than to be sent in Russian.”
You don’t have to use foul language and filthy swear words to send an annoying guy or girl away at all. You should not sink to the level of the interlocutor, when you can express your idea in cultural and beautiful words: “Madam, if it seems to you that you are witty and your incoherent interjections are full of meaning, you are deeply mistaken. Examples of phrases with humor: “You do not even need to be sent, because you visit this place more often than you breathe air”; “Better you leave on your own and in English, than to be sent in Russian.”
How to send a stranger off nicely?
Examples of phrases that will culturally and politely hint to the person that they do not wish to communicate with them:
- I treat your point of view like quantum physics – it’s a useless subject to me.
- To stoop to your level of communication, I’d have to fall through the cracks.
- I bet your mother lost an argument with your father that resulted in you?
- See the skirting board? Here, remember, this is your level.
- Your right, however, I don’t have to listen to all this nonsense that you think is your own opinion.
- I don’t recall your name, but please don’t remind me of it.
- Please take sincere insults. And that is not a reservation.
- You smell wonderful. Did you drink alcohol last night?
- Your parent should be careful from now on. We must take precautions so that such mistakes of nature will not be born.
Phrases in verse:
- I send you to… But not a three-letter word. I’m sending you on a vacation, go south.
- Your humor is so good, with it you’ll go far.
Speak unemotionally and very calmly, so that the annoying person does not feel that his words or insults have hurt his interlocutor.
How to competently send a girl?
Phrases that can be used without foul language to send the girl away:
- You obviously can’t save our world with your beauty…
- Do you feel bad or do you always look like that?
- I would send you away, but at the moment it makes no sense. You’re just back from there, I see.
- Did the stork drop you more than once on the way?
- Nature didn’t think much of you.
- Did you dye your hair blonde, or were you born a natural fool?
You can give a girl a gentle hint that you don’t enjoy communicating with her very much:
- If stupidity grew wings, you would be fluttering about like a moth right now, young lady.
- I want to be alone now with a clever man, which you are not.
- You are so witty that I have cut myself several times on your jokes.
How to send a particularly annoying girl off in a funny and original way:
- Do you want me to tell you from what angle you look the most attractive? Through the telescopic sight.
- Keep talking, don’t stop. Don’t mind me, because I always get a yawn when I’m interested in listening to the person I’m talking to.
- Are you leaving already? Why are you going so slowly? We must hurry!
- Are you wearing Tyson makeup today?
- What bottomless eyes you have, especially the left one! And the circles underneath look so good on you, it’s adorable!
♪ How do you send a guy away without using foul language? ♪
♪ How do you send a man away so he won’t get mad? ♪
- I read your astrological horoscope yesterday: love – the stars are smiling; well-being – the stars are smiling at you; finances – the stars are smiling; sex – the stars are laughing at you.
- When the stork brought you, your parents first wanted to keep the bird.
- Is today some kind of special day, or do you always fail to shine with your wits?
- Well don’t feel bad, the brain isn’t everything. And in your case, nothing at all.
- You’re like the ocean – you rock me just the same.
- Did they scare you as a child?
- What a fascinating story you tell! I wish I was fascinated by it.
Phrases you can text a man in a text message or on social media to get him off your back:
- God has wronged you, yet he has done absolutely the right thing.
- Yeah, the only thing I find positive about you is your Rh factor. Or is that negative too?
- If you say I’m too rude, you’ll go right back to where decent girls don’t send guys.
- Are you looking for where the legs are coming from? You might end up there yourself if you keep it up…
- White kitty doesn’t give a rat’s ass what the gray mice think.
- I suggest we drop the formalities and start talking on a first name basis. It’s embarrassing to send you away…
- You’re just a template for making a fool of yourself.
How to respond smartly and appropriately to rudeness from a guy:
- If you say words like that again, you’ll have to pick your knocked-out teeth up off the floor with your broken hands. Are you excited about that prospect?
- Do you know where I live? Near the cemetery. And if you’re rude to me, we’ll soon be neighbors.
- Your intellect can outshine even the light of an electric bulb.
- I won’t scare you, I’m not a mirror.
- Is your brain in the stage of conception or is it already dead?
A good psychological technique is to agree to a guy’s statements. If he insults you, then try to agree with his words (you can not change your position, but only pretend to agree). This will strike a blow to his ego and the man will back off without getting a response in return.
100+ phrases on how to send the person nicely without insulting them
Each of us encounters people who are rude and insulting without respecting our personal boundaries . Such situations arise all too often at work, at school, and at home.
Responding to the same insult, we sometimes stoop to his level.
But how to respond to the unpleasant and insolent person, while maintaining a sense of dignity?
We have made for you a selection of polite, witty and categorical phrases that allow you to send the man culturally and indicate your attitude to his tactlessness and rudeness.
How to send the man culturally
1. We have nothing more to talk about. Goodbye!
2. I envy those who don’t know you.
3. I wish we were strangers.
4. Sometimes you meet someone, and you immediately realize you want to spend the rest of your life without them. You are one of them.
5. Most people I say “See you later!” but I don’t plan to see you again, so “Bye.”
6. I think it would be better if we both pretended that we had never met. Thank you for your understanding.
7. I appreciate your opinion and would like to continue our conversation later.
8. I don’t want to put any more time or effort into any relationship with you.
9. Everything ends at some point. Whatever it is between us, it has to end. Enjoy life.
10. I never forget faces, but in your case I’ll make an exception.
11. Spare me your company.
12. Will it be enough for you to leave me alone and never come near me again?
13. I have outgrown you.
14. I’m going to get out of here, and so should you.
15. The hardest choice requires willpower. We don’t have to talk to each other anymore.
16. With all due respect, this conversation is getting us nowhere. Neither of us is willing to make concessions. Take care of yourself.
17. Good luck to you and hope life treats you the way you deserve.
18. I wish you no harm, but I have no desire to talk to you again.
19. now you’re just someone I once knew.
20. You are negatively affecting my quality of life, and I need to stay about one time zone away from you.
21. The general direction in which you need to move is away from me. Please refrain from further contact with me.
22. I liked you better as a stranger.
23. What was your name again, please?
24. I wish I could be more polite, but I’m not interested in continuing the conversation with you.
25. Spare me your presence, and say no more.
26. I have enough middle fingers to express all my feelings for you.
27. “It was nice meeting you.”
28. I don’t think we need to see each other anymore.
29. Look, I really have to go, I’m really busy right now. I’ll call you when I’m free.
30. I’ll let you know when you start to mean something to me.
31. I think there are too many unpleasant moments between us. Maybe we can try next time, sometime in the distant future.
32. Forget my phone number.
33. Get on with your life, bro.
34. I think it’s best for both of us to split up now and get on with our lives, starting now.
35. I think our conversation is unproductive. Have a nice day!
36. I’m less interested in you than the end of that sentence, so.
37. It’s quite clear that one of us has made a mistake and wasted someone else’s valuable time.
38. At this point, I never want to talk to you again. I ask you to respect my feelings. If anything changes, I will let you know. Until it does, please don’t contact me.
39. I will pray for you.
How to send a man without swearing.
© Science Photo Library
40. This is where we part ways. I wish you all the best, but most importantly, that you never contact me again.
41. You must be having a bad day.
42. *Repeat what the man just said.
43. I wish you as pleasant a day as you have had yourself!
44. By the way, this conversation is being recorded.
45. You’re deluded, but it’s funny to hear.
46. Are you even aware that those around you can hear you?
47. How am I supposed to feel about that?
48. Since you know everything, you should know when to shut your mouth.
49. I get your point, but if I agree, we’re both wrong.
50. 50 I believe you willingly. Now, if you’ll excuse me, I have business to attend to.
51. 51 You’ll have to wait a long time for my answer, I suggest you get something to eat.
52. One day you will go very far away, and I hope you will stay there.
53. I try my best to look at everything from your point of view, but I can’t stick my head that far up my ass.
54. In fact, you only irritate me when you breathe.
55. Be nice and don’t take advice from people who tell you to be yourself. In your case, it’s a bad idea.
56. It’s hard to know what your problem is, but apparently you have trouble saying it.
57. Do your parents even realize that you are the living embodiment of the fact that minus for minus doesn’t make a plus.
58. Keep talking, I only yawn if I’m really interested.
59. Are you always this cocky, or do you only show off when you see me?
60. This world is full of inadequate people, I realized that thanks to you.
61. When I talk to you, I realize that God has a sense of humor.
62. You always bring me so much joy as soon as you leave.
63. I was hoping for a battle of wits, but I think it is wrong to attack a completely unarmed man.
64. I’d tell you everything, but my middle fingers are enough for me.
65. You have the right to remain silent, for whatever you say is likely to be foolishness.
66. I wanted to give you a nasty look, but I see you already have one.
67. No matter how much a snake sheds its skin, it remains a snake.
68. Don’t blame me for your stupidity. You’d better discuss it with your parents.
69. Remember you told me something I don’t care about? This is the moment.
How to send a man away in a smart way.
70. I was going to make a joke about your life, but I see life’s already made a joke of you.
71. You’re my favorite person besides anyone else I’ve ever met in my life.
72. I’ll never forget the moment we first met. But I will keep trying.
73. Have you finished your play yet? Because I need a break.
74. Bye, bye, bye!
75. Bye, bye, bye, bye! I hope to never see you again.
76. I’m sorry, did I hurt your feelings?
77. Don’t you like being treated the way you treat me? That’s too bad.
78. I’m not insulting you, I’m describing you.
79. I envy those who don’t know you.
80. Makeup won’t help you if you’re ugly on the inside.
81. It was today that I realized that I don’t like you.
82. 82. I will ignore you until you start to doubt your existence.
83. Whatever you say, silly.
84. Wait a second. I need to leave.
85.There must be few people who love you.
86. Curious story, but at what chapter do you stop talking?
87. Don’t interrupt adults.
88. I hope your wife comes with a new boyfriend to your funeral.
89. I appreciate the time I don’t spend with you.
90. Envy is a disease. Get well.
91. I was thinking about you today and remembered I had to take out the trash.
92. I told my psychologist about you.
93. You are afraid of success, but you have nothing to worry about.
94. Light is faster than sound, that’s why you seemed smart until you spoke.
95. You’re not stupid, you’re just unlucky with your genes.
96. You’re cute, like my dog. She chases her tail, too.
97. You are the living embodiment of PMS.
98. Don’t get embittered, get better.
99. What doesn’t kill me, disappoints me.
100. You are proof that evolution can go backwards.
101. It’s so funny when you try to talk about things you don’t know about.
102. I’m busy right now, can I ignore you next time?
103. Sorry, the middle of my sentence interrupted the beginning of yours.
104. Have a nice day, somewhere else.
105. I wish you could photoshop your ugly personality.
106. See that door? I wish you were behind it.
107. You’re on your own. I’m busy.
108. Don’t worry, I won’t tell anyone your secrets, because I’m not interested in them.