Clever phrases to shut a man up – how to send a man away without swearing and humiliating
Not everyone will be able to respond to an insult with clever words without swearing, this technique is worth learning beforehand. There are many phrases with which you can besiege and humiliate a person, and sometimes bring the offender to tears.
- How to shut a man up with one phrase
- Readers phrases.
How to say with clever words that the man is a fool? How to replace foul language with clever words? How do you answer a man’s insult, insult, boorishness with clever words?
How can you beautifully humiliate a man, a guy with clever words without foul language: phrases, expressions. There are many situations in life when a person can be insulted, set up, humiliated and “made fun of”. You should not be silent and take such antics as something usual.
How to respond to a person’s insult with clever words:
How to respond to an insult funny and sarcastic Response offensive or insulting
- How to behave
- What to say?
- Truth and sore points
- Demonstration of superiority
- Reminders and revelations
- How to put a man down
- How to humiliate a man who meets him on the street?
- How to humiliate a mistress or a girlfriend
- How to humiliate a subordinate who has forgotten the chain of command
- How to humiliate a partner who cheated
- How to call a man names
- How to tell a man is stupid
- How to humiliate a man with clever words
John Gray’s Tips
In the “Love Letter” technique, John Gray, author of books on the psychology of family relationships, advises expressing your feelings in this order:
- anger (“it makes me angry”);
- sadness (“I’m sad”);
- fear (“I’m scared”);
- regret (“I am sorry”, “I am ashamed”)
- love (“I love”).
In this case negative turns into love, forgiveness and acceptance.
Also, J. Gray recommends composing a second letter, your man’s desired response. Have your husband or boyfriend read both messages and, preferably at gunpoint, write his own.
How to behave
To morally humiliate a man it’s not enough just to find a few phrases on the Internet, memorize them and use them. You need for them to sound confident, to fit the place and to make the person feel truly crushed after them. To do this, you need to speak calmly.
Imagine that you, in response to hurtful words, almost crying, shouting at the person, “You’re an imbecile!” It seems like you said he was stupid and did it without swearing – but it will look more pathetic than effective. But if, on the other hand, you respond to the attacks with a completely calm voice, without raising your voice: “How I’m getting tired of you trying to pretend to be a smart person” – this will probably not be the reaction your opponent was expecting to get and he will find himself knocked out of his mind.
That being said, you can’t:
- Laugh at your own taunts – it ruins the whole impression. Listeners themselves should realize that you said something offensive and funny – and laugh themselves.
- Shout. If you raise your voice – a weakness, it shows that you really hurt and prevents the interlocutor clearly understand your words. In addition, if you boil, you may not remember that you want to sound smart and beautiful.
- Crying. Tears are even more obvious than crying to show that you are truly unhappy. So if you feel that you are close to tears, it is better to take a breath, count to ten and only then make your move in the quarrel.
If it seems to you that you will never be able to act calmly and scornfully, practice in front of a mirror. Rehearse a mocking expression, an ironic smile, a sympathetic shake of the head. Find a gesture that will perfectly show your opinion of the person – you can, for example:
- Tilt your head to your shoulder as if you doubt that you heard the person correctly, so silly what they just said;
- raise your eyebrow in surprise – as if you are hearing such nonsense for the first time;
- If you wear glasses, move them to the edge of your nose and look down, as if you want to get a better look at your interlocutor to make sure he’s sitting right in front of you.
Any nonverbal expression of contempt humiliates the person. Often it is possible to humiliate beautifully without saying a single word. For example, to ignore – and pay attention to the person only after several unsuccessful attempts to reach you. In doing so, you can look surprised and say:
- “sorry, I didn’t hear you.”
- “I’m sorry, did you say something?”
- “and I thought it was the radio playing somewhere nearby, and it’s you.”
The main thing is to look sincere and even friendly in the process, so that the person feels like an empty space that is hard to even notice.
Phrases that can shut a man up
- God looked at your feet and came up with the wheel…
- One more of those humpy words and you’ll be moving in spurts for the rest of your life.
- You see, public opinion is the opinion of those who are not asked. Your point of view is exactly in that category.
- How to respond to an insult with a beautiful phrase.
- Note to self – plinth. And remember, this is exactly your level.
- Don’t worry…someday you’ll say something funny.
- Do not touch my virtues, your shortcomings …
- I don’t like boorish people. Why do I need competition?
- This phrase will do to shut up, a man who can not cope with his laughter: Do not laugh so hard – your mouth will tear!
- I don’t like boorish people, why do I need competition?
- No, of course, thank you very much for the sound advice, but you shouldn’t compare everyone to yourself.
- Maybe we should switch to you? I don’t feel comfortable punching you in the face.
What to say?
But ignoring a person is an art that takes a long time to hone and train to make it look really effective and not to snap in the process. For most of us, humiliating a person with words is much easier. The main thing is to choose the right ones.
Truth and sore points
“The truth is easy and pleasant to tell,” said a book character, and he was right. But how rarely do we do it in everyday life! We will never tell a fat person that he is fat or an ugly person that he is ugly. We are taught politeness from childhood and that is why the truth can be so painful. If you hit a weak spot with it, it will definitely humiliate and confuse the person.
It is necessary to look closely and identify what the interlocutor is most worried about. This could be:
- Appearance . Many people suffer from this and it is easiest to humiliate a person without foul language in this area. Maybe he has one ear taller than the other. Maybe he has a big nose. Maybe he has acne, even though he hasn’t been a teenager for a long time, or he has liquid sparse hair. Maybe if it’s a woman, she looks older than her age? For every flaw, you can think of a scathing catchphrase. – “Haven’t you ever tried to fly them?” – To the man with the big ears. – “You could hang yourself with a nose like that!” – to the big-eared man. – “Madam, you’re so well-preserved for your forties,” to a thirty-year-old woman.
- Low Intelligence . Truly stupid people rarely feel that way, but everyone else may doubt their level of intelligence and suffer from it. – “Were you that stupid from birth, or did you take lessons?” – “When everyone was in line for intelligence you must have slept and missed everything.” – “What’s six times eight? Are you sure? That’s what I thought.”
- Low Earnings . If a person earns little, that’s probably his weak spot. But you have to look closely – if a person earns little because of his own ideology, you can’t hurt him in this field. But you can tease the rest of us. – “Shall we go to the movies? Ah, you don’t have any money again.” – “Poverty is not a vice, as they say, but I could not live like that.” – “You wouldn’t even have money for matches.”
- Low cultural level. If a person is not educated, he can be ridiculed with special taste. – “Who’s that playing on the radio, Bach or Mozart?” – “You look like you came off a Picasso painting.” – “Didn’t Dostoevsky write about you?” Chances are, the man won’t even understand the mockery, but more educated listeners will be able to laugh.
For men, a separate point, often a weak point is potency. In an argument with an opponent, you can humiliate the man by saying that he is so angry because he is unable to satisfy a woman in bed. Or to say something like, “If you were such a lion in bed as you are here, girls would follow you around in herds.
For women, the weak point is often their outer attractiveness. You can hint to her that she looks old or fat or has small breasts – and if you do it gently and sympathetically, it will be doubly humiliating.
The main thing is the ability to observe, to draw conclusions and to hit exactly the weak spot that hurts the person.
Demonstration of superiority
People do not like when they are shown that they are worse than others. Therefore, a very effective means of humiliation will be to show that you can do something better.
- You can use more expensive things, you can mention the fact that you were on vacation or in an interesting place – but so that it looks not like bragging, but something for you completely natural.
- You can wear expensive clothes.
- You can even suggest to an unpleasant person that you participate in an event for which they obviously don’t have enough money, and enjoy their reaction.
Reminders and revelations
If you have a good memory, you can do an excellent job of putting others in their place by reminding them of stupid or embarrassing things they have done, as well as stupid things they have said and puddles they have sat in.
You can even make fools of them in front of mutual acquaintances by divulging some secret and being genuinely surprised at the negative reaction – “Oh, well, I thought we were all on our own here, why are you embarrassed.”
The main thing – justify yourself with the best motives, so that in the eyes of others do not become a nerd, who always reminds a good man about his mistakes.
How to put a man down
How to shut the mouth of the person you know is not difficult to think of. But what to do if you see your opponent for the first time and know nothing about his weaknesses? In this case, come to the rescue will be phrases that humiliate the man.
How to humiliate a man who meets him on the street?
Beautiful girls often suffer from monotonous attempts to get acquainted – many men just do not understand that they do not want to hear and see. That’s why you can use a scathing phrase:
- To you or to me? I propose: you go to you, I go to me, and everyone is happy!
- No, I do not want to get acquainted with you. I will be bored with you, and you with me do not understand.
- You’re a comic wonder! If you make a funny joke, it’s a miracle.
- I admire you. With a face like that, I’d spend my life under a blanket, but you’re all right, even on the street trying to get acquainted…
- Try dating in the dark. No fool would give you the phone in the light.
The main thing is to have an expression of bored superiority on your face. Or you can ignore the dating attempt altogether – answer “yes”, “of course” and give the phone number of the nearest morgue.
How to humiliate a mistress or a girlfriend
Most women are in awe of their appearance – and how decent they look in the eyes of society. That’s why you can use the phrases:
- You must have been beautiful. Men are so twenty years ago.
- There are injustices – and there is no intelligence, and there is nothing to compensate.
- God created all women from the rib, but you, it seems, from the ass.
- It’s a shame to offend you – the mirror offends you every day anyway.
The main thing in the process is to look better – and this will be an additional humiliation for your opponent.
How to humiliate a subordinate who has forgotten the chain of command
In the working team quarrels – not uncommon, and sometimes you can find a situation in which a subordinate forgets about his place and begins to argue with the superiors in a raised tone. You can not allow this – but you can not sound unprofessional. The following phrases can be used:
- Don’t make me regret the day I hired you.
- I think you just lost your bonus.
- You’re a disgrace to our firm and you’re dragging the whole team back.
- With employees like you, we’ll never be successful.
- Perhaps you should think about pursuing your career elsewhere.
- It sounds like the company is overpaying you – with that level of professionalism, you don’t deserve that level of pay.
Arguing with a subordinate at his level is a gross mistake. You should speak forcefully and nip the argument in the bud, under threat of dismissal, so as not to damage your credibility.
How to humiliate a partner who cheated
To hurt the person who went to cheat – a natural impulse, after the implementation of which you may even feel better. You can use the phrases:
- No need to make excuses – don’t humiliate yourself even more.
- I don’t want to share a table or a bed with you anymore – what is there to find in you anyway?
- It was so stupid to believe in your honesty that now I hate to even think about it.
- For someone who has it so bad, you’ve surprisingly easily traded me in for a couple of nice nights.
Each of us always knows more about our partner than everyone else – and in the case of cheating, that knowledge can be applied. What is he afraid of? What doesn’t he like about himself? In what situations has he been a fool? All of this can be recalled and thrown in his face goodbye.
Tips to read: Husband has a mistress – how to find out if this is true, what to do next
Offensive phrases for girls and guys – the most offensive insult
Not all of us can humiliate a person without resorting to foul language.
However, if you learn how to do it, you can say that you have mastered the art of the most “subtle” insults. You know, you’re so thrifty. Like soap. Please, 95% of your “beauty” I can clean up with a wet wipe.
There’s shit in a man, and he proudly calls it character.
She’s got legs from her neck, but her hands are from her ass. I’m not saying you’re not nice to talk to, but if I was on a desert island with you and a can of stew, I’d eat you and talk to the stew.
Honey, your voice is like an ass hair: thin, long and not clean.
In the Middle Ages, beautiful and smart girls were burned at the stake.
You would have died of your own accord. Nature generously gave you everything. God looked at your feet and invented the wheel. Her face is only for chewing out melons!
Your mother gave birth to you for six hours, she suffered, and you grew ugly.
How to call a man names
It’s childish just to tell a person he’s a fool. It is not nice to use foul language and it is embarrassing in public. So you can use other options – said with the proper amount of confidence in his rightness and coolness they can sound great, despite some old-fashioned:
- A stupid (essentially stupid) creature – a person who does not even deserve the title of a person in his stupidity;
- An animal (you can add the adjective “dirty”, “useless”, “evil”) is a person who has risen to the same level as unintelligent cattle;
- scum – a person who is low and mean, devoid of conscience;
- shameless, unconscionable – a person deprived of all shame;
- A creep – a person whose qualities are more like a slimy reptile;
- cattle – a person who is stupid and incapable of reasonable actions;
- scum – a man who can’t go any lower;
- Imbecile – a person whose mental development is equal to that of a mentally retarded person;
- A windbag or windbagger – a person who speaks in vain.
It is always necessary to use words to the right place, otherwise it is not a long time to disgrace yourself.
Who should not be insulted under any circumstances.
It is worth mentioning that before insulting a person, it is worth thinking about, because some cases may be administrative offenses and prosecuted by law. There is an article for insulting a person that applies in some cases.
- Insult to law enforcement officials and authorities, judges, if they are on duty.
- If the insults hurt religious feelings.
- If the insults humiliate the person on the basis of nationality.
So before insulting someone, especially a stranger, you should think about the possible consequences. If possible, it is worth to behave culturally, and to use the acquired skills of eloquence in more worthy situations.
How to tell a man is stupid
Calling a person stupid is boring, not original and not offensive at all. Much more effective beautiful coherent phrases:
- Are you always so stupid, or is it just my luck?
- Do not be sad! Cuttlefish do not have a brain, but they live.
- Go on, my friend. According to the theory of probability, one day you should say something meaningful.
- Are you thinking of something? That’s something new!
- Don’t try to think, dear, or you’ll get a headache when you’re not used to it.
- I don’t know what remedy you use to stay so foolish, but you ought to have it patented if it works so well.
- I know you’re not as stupid as you look at your face. That would be simply impossible.
If a person is really stupid, a more complicated indication of this fact he simply won’t understand. So you don’t have to bother and use simple obvious phrases.
Basic knowledge of neurolinguistic programming
Before you begin a detailed study of one or another method of subjugation, you should familiarize yourself with the basic knowledge of neurolinguistic programming. This can be accomplished with the help of numerous films, books, and special websites – there is a great deal of such information in a wide variety of sources. In order to practice the techniques of subjugation, you must first determine which of the person’s perceptual systems is dominant.
There are three main systems:
- Auditory – auditory perception of certain information;
- Visual – visual perception of actions and objects;
- kinesthetic – perception of one’s own actions.
When these systems of influence are combined, a clear order of control over the person can be drawn up in order to subsequently load him up with words.
How to insult a man to tears: 150 phrases to make him shut up
The winner of a verbal skirmish will be the one who has enough phrases to offend people subtly and beautifully. Cocky, rude and insolent people will receive a proper response, will be a laughingstock in the circle of friends. Punish such, properly using our tips.
How to call a man names
The answer to the rudeness does not have to be obscene words. Insulting and offensive phrases should be meaningful, hitting the target. Weigh the consequences before you call anyone names. Then get into a verbal altercation.
- Your head, in my opinion, is only needed as an ass decoration.
- With your looks, it’s time to sue your ancestors.
- You want to kill me morally? Come up with something clever.
- I don’t even have to hurt you. Life did it for me.
- Apparently, you were made for a bet.
- Don’t take your headphones off, you’ll catch a cold!
- When the stork was carrying you to your parents, he dropped you a couple of times.
- Don’t mind my yawning. I always do that when I’m wildly curious.
- I won’t hurt you, don’t worry. The law is clear about the punishment for animal abuse.
- The Almighty certainly has a sense of humor, if you look at how he created you.
- Don’t be afraid to go crazy. You have to have a mind inside your skull for that.
- I see you’re too nervous. I recommend you go somewhere. In the jaw.
- There’s a huge similarity between you and the memes on the Internet. They, too, are hilarious at first, but then they get annoying.
- You have a chance to save the environment! Can I get the number of a surgeon to sterilize you?
- My aquarium newts have more brains than that.
- You’re like the sea. You’re noisy and you make me sick.
- I see you’re smart. So smart that you can make sunflower seeds with your own hands.
- Good for you for chuckling softly. With a jaw like that, you shouldn’t laugh outright.
- Oh, what’s that smell? Is that your verbal diarrhea?
- Yeah, having a brain doesn’t prove you’re intelligent at all.
- Have you tried wearing a red T-shirt? It’s just right for your eyes.
- You know, the slightest resemblance between a person of intelligence and you is an accident.
- Are you always this stupid, or is today a special occasion to say stupid things?
- I wanted to tell you to go fuck yourself. But I see you just came back from there.
- Your parents must have really wanted you to run away from home.
Even if clever quotes don’t come to mind that will quickly put an unpleasant person in their place, you can always play on their weaknesses. The only prohibition is that physical injuries should not be touched upon in quarrels.
- Don’t be sad, there are many people like you – without a single talent.
- Speak, speak. Maybe you’ll come up with something clever.
- Is it your profession to talk nonsense?
- You think the louder you shout, the quieter people listen to you?
- Even if you look like a monster, you don’t have to act like one.
- You’re so bent, you can’t unbend. My advice: before you call someone an incomprehensible word, look up the meaning of insult on the Internet.
- It’s not hard for me to explain the elementary things to you, but there is a risk of damaging your brain from the abundance of information.
- It’s time to cool down and get some rest. Try lying down. Preferably on the tracks.
- You know where you should open your mouth? At the dentist.
- Let your platform honk one more time, and the train will have to move toward the pavement.
- See the baseboard down there? Your intellect is right underneath it.
- I would advise against touching my virtues with your imperfections.
- Oh, don’t you get a headache when you think like that?
- Your mouth is like a convenience store: a constantly open window with a boor sticking out of it.
- You’re probably 20 years scarier than I am.
- If your parents taught physics, one would assume you were a failed experiment.
- At the zoo, you’d be a real catch.
- Oh, what’s on your mind? Come on, it’s too much of a challenge.
- You’re a miracle because you’re proving the theory that a human being is perfectly capable of existing without a brain. So before you insult me or another person to tears, you will have to learn the alphabet.
- By your parameters you could easily construct an army of idiots.
- I don’t remember your name and please don’t remind me of that information.
- Don’t worry, I have my faults too. The main one is that I can’t be friends with fools.
- Some cartoons were definitely made with you as the prototype.
- A good laugh is someone who can do it meaningfully. That doesn’t apply to you.
- You get a prize for winning the stupidest face contest.
How to insult someone to tears
Before you try to insult a stranger or someone you know to tears, calculate what happens next. If there is still to communicate, it can interfere with work, meeting with friends. In that case, it is better to choose neutral phrases to insult subtly and not too offensive. There are many ways to harbor any person with words. Below are a few easy harmless phrases.
- Oh, don’t laugh. I have a childhood fear of horses.
- Let me guess what your zodiac sign is. Sheep?
- I’m not gonna make fun of you, God’s already done enough of that.
- Someone told you you were very smart, didn’t they? Oh, you made up your mind!
- Do you love wildlife? How, even after what she did to you?!
- I know why you want to pry into other people’s lives. Your own is a failure.
- Looks like your wit is long overdue for a sharpening. It’s too dull.
- Turn around, please. Looking at you makes me nauseous.
- You’ve rattled the chain enough, it’s time to go back to the booth.
- The brain’s probably out for a walk. Don’t worry, he’ll be here soon. Or he won’t.
- You know, sometimes it’s better to leave without saying goodbye, the English way. Otherwise, I know how to send in other languages, too. I, unlike you, know how to cover up a tedious person with a phrase.
- That’s why scientists don’t tell the whole truth. Seeing you, I understand that some dinosaurs still roam the planet.
- Everything you say is in vain. Trying to prove something to someone has failed again.
- Look, man, I understand your nervousness. Your girlfriend has an organ bigger than yours, huh?
- Oh, you’re so cool! Just remember, balls of steel are good in your pants, not in your head.
- Hey, that perfect white smile of yours wasn’t made with your grandmother’s dentures, was it?
- You know, if idiots flew, you’d have to move to an airfield.
- Even if you think you’ve grown wings, you shouldn’t carp about it to everyone.
- I’m sorry, but your nonsense is giving me an allergic reaction.
- Shouldn’t you be getting home? My mom’s here with the milk.
- You see, there are not only God’s creatures, but also rather unpleasant God’s creatures.
- It’s just unthinkable: a thinking plant!
- It’s a sin to be offended by you. You can’t even hit me – it’s my principle not to offend idiots.
- Tell me, is it possible to know the date of your brain’s return from a business trip?
- It’s unlikely we’ll agree, I don’t speak in idiotic language.
Don’t rush to memorize phrases that are guaranteed to put the man in his place. Identify for yourself the direction of your thoughts. Make your opponent stunned, left with his mouth open. Find his weakness and don’t make it personal (relatives, injuries, etc.).
- I know why you are trying to insult me. Covering for your worthlessness.
- My ego is at a perfect level. And yours indicates wretchedness.
- While you’re insulting me, you’re proving your worthlessness.
- Nothing to distinguish yourself with? At least use your marrow.
- I’m afraid you’re going to have a hard time picking up broken teeth off the floor with your broken hands.
- You look like a computer. You make mistakes quickly and chaotically.
- Oh, I don’t know what to bail you out with. Do you want an empty bottle?
- I don’t get it, are you trying to be rude or are you just listing compound words with meanings you don’t understand? Before you shit on someone, look up the meaning of the words in the dictionary.
- No, I’m not trying to ignore you at all. I just don’t notice.
- Time to pack up and go where you haven’t been since you were born.
- What’s attractive about you is your soul. You just can’t see it.
- I like your face, unspoiled by intelligence.
- Say something else. As you talk, I feel like an institute professor.
- I don’t think badly of you. I never take the time to think about such a lowlife at all.
- I feel sorry for you. It must be hard to keep quiet when you have nothing to say at all, but you really want to.
- I suggest we get back to talking when the ability to think comes back to your head.
- You’re grabbing your head, is that what you’re doing to your mind?
- No, I’m not making a fool of you. You’re doing just fine without me.
- Tell me, where do they teach you how to talk dirty with a pure heart?
- If they think you’re an idiot, I suggest you keep your mouth shut. Why disappoint people.
- I try to avoid conflict, so I don’t mess with assholes like you. You don’t need to find phrases to shut a person like you up. Simple ignoring is better than words.
- Oh, how difficult for humanity with you!
- Why should I be offended? It’s okay, my neighbor is not an intellectual either.
- If you have a right to speak your mind, I have just as much right not to listen.
- Your delusion has deepened so much that you have begun to delude even the depth of that very delusion.
How to cover up a person with a phrase
Sometimes all it takes to end an empty argument is to shelter a person with a tag line, and learn how to do it from the examples below. Don’t stoop to foul language, keep yourself and the Russian language respectful.
- I’m not going to send you, and don’t ask me to. It makes no sense. After all, you go there more often than you go to the store.
- You get the impression that the inner core is your pain in the ass.
- It’s not the hands that are crooked, it’s the twists.
- Help our company by decorating it with your absence.
- Sometimes you remind me of Pushkin. And immediately my hand reaches for an imaginary gun. In those days, harsh insults without foul language were considered grounds for a duel.
- Don’t go away, it was so much fun without you…
- Don’t rush to the afterlife. They won’t start without you.
- You don’t mind that I’m a little too intellectual for you?
- Imagine, Mozart died at your age. And what have you achieved?
- Machine malfunctions. The same goes for computer brain failures. Your dna malfunction is more complicated. It’s permanent.
- Why do you need a machine? You’re perfectly capable of braking yourself.
- You’re not exactly a natural. You’re more of a nugget.
- Don’t be sad that your hands are a bit crooked. But you’ve got a straight brain!
- Don’t strain your brain. If it is visited by a thought, the only thought is to get some sleep.
- Unfortunately, beauty and kindness are not among your virtues.
- Sounds like a bear not only stepped on your ear, but also stomped on your face pretty good.
- Trust me, brains aren’t everything. Although, to you, it’s nothing at all.
- It’s better to be quiet. When you talk, you only prove that you opened your mouth for nothing. Teach you how to be rude first, beautifully and without swearing at all.
- I think your only superpower is to create ashes out of a cigarette.
- You don’t know whether to go to your place or mine? Let’s each go to our own.
- I suspect you were the one that scared the Beebieke as a child.
- Believe me, if you don’t call today, I’ll dial the number myself. But not yours.
- I listen to the opinions of those I respect. It’s none of your business.
- Don’t worry, you won’t go crazy. You have to have at least a little bit of it.
- You want to bicker? There’s a bunch of dogs waiting for you at the nearest junkyard.
When choosing how to shut the unpleasant person up, it is advisable to choose insults without foul language. It is important to preserve your own dignity. Don’t stoop to bazaar profanity. Practice in front of a mirror to say the phrases from the article, feel confident.
- Oops, I was thinking, I was listening. Repeat what you said about five minutes ago.
- It’s funny to notice how all the words you know are trying to stick together into one sentence.
- Yeah, there are a lot of stupid people on the planet. Thanks to you, I was able to figure that out.
- If you try to wash your face, there’s a small chance of washing away the idiocy written all over your face.
- Believe me, you can’t make up for your lack of brains with anything else.
- I’d call her an aphid, but I don’t want to insult her by comparing her to you.
- No, I don’t think you’re a mistake of nature. Rather the result of a chain of disasters.
- While you are silent, those around you still doubt your stupidity.
- Trust me, the mirror doesn’t lie to you. And be thankful it doesn’t know how to laugh.
- If you’re two-faced, try to humanize at least one of your faces.
- I remember seeing something that reminded me of you the other day, and I pressed the toilet flush button.
- Your problem is hard to understand, and you can’t even pronounce it.
- Yes, I’m not perfect. But luckily, neither are you.
- You’re like a cloud. When you evaporate, everything immediately brightens up around you.
- Don’t you want a rude answer? Don’t ask stupid questions.
- If I promise to be boring without you, will you promise to leave?
- Better exercise your right to remain silent. Because everything you’ve said sounds silly.
- If I could only tell you how happy it is to be rid of your presence in this room!
- Hear that ringing silence? That’s the sound of my indifference to anything you choose to say.
- You are not guilty of anything. Stupidity is not considered a crime.
- If you made a run for it as often as you do verbiage, you’d be a champion.
- You were recently told you were cool. That was a joke.
- Try rolling your eyes to see if you can find your brain.
- I suggest you play a game of “Get out of my face.”
- Look, you can show off your stupidity for the rest of your life. And today you deserve a day off.
The choice of phrases to insult a person wisely is quite extensive. You should say it confidently, calmly, without hysterics. Just don’t overdo it. It is easy to crush a person with words. If the purpose – just to wean off boorishness, act according to the situation, but do not cross the line of propriety.
If you have any other ideas how to insult anyone without foul language, and even in clever words, share in the comments.