How to behave to get your classmate to like you
First love comes unexpectedly, here you find yourself face to face with it, but the guy you’re attracted to seems so distant and inaccessible. Knowing how to like a boy at school, you will be able to realize his cherished desire to be happy, but this requires a lot of effort.
And it’s not just about appearance – you’ll have to be active, learn how to behave and present yourself properly, perhaps become a more interesting person and change your outlook on some things. And try not to make mistakes that have become an obstacle to mutual love for many girls.
Tips to help charm a classmate
Probably there is not a single girl who would not wonder how to fall in love with a guy at school. One hundred percent ways to win a young man is not, because there is no such thing as identical couples, and one-size-fits-all relationships. But there is a great opportunity to take advantage of a wealth of human experience and useful advice from those who have been down this road of triumphs and disappointments. Where to start and how can you attract the attention of a boy you like, who goes to the same school as you?
Pay attention to appearance
Men like eyes, and young guys in this regard are no exception and pay attention to attractive girls who care about their appearance.
Therefore, you need to start with yourself:
- A smile is something that can delight and charm a classmate, but for this it is important to watch your teeth and avoid bad breath. Such an impermissible mistake can discourage a young man from communicating with you.
- Hair should not just be clean, but it should be beautifully styled or neatly tied up. It is good if you will periodically go to the hairdresser, to maintain a healthy state of his main ornament. And also, according to the representatives of the stronger sex, most of them are crazy about long hair.
- Girlish hands should always be well-groomed, and the nails – trimmed. The ideal option for weekdays and holidays is a natural French manicure with a transparent coating. This is beautiful, elegant and speaks of good taste. A pedicure in the same style is also relevant, especially in the summertime.
- How to dress for school to please the guy? If you adhere to fashion trends, take advice – between branded clothes and the one that suits you better, always choose the second. Do not pick yourself and frankly provocative things, for example, ridiculous and even ridiculous look deep cleavage. It is clear that you want to express yourself, but, unfortunately, the boldness of the image scares away some boys, although it is only an external image you have invented. On the street you can dress more brightly, and for classes it’s better to stick to a strict classic style. If possible, you should abandon the gray, plain things.
Despite the fact that you have just begun to form their own style, learn to dress simply, but tastefully. With regard to basic hygiene care of the face and body, it is implied initially – not acceptable, if you will smell of sweat.
Take action in class
One amazing appearance is still not enough – it is important to interest the guy attracted to school. Let’s look at some examples of how to do this:
- Be friendly, upbeat, natural, but not slutty. Even tomboys and bullies do not like it when a girl behaves rude and rude. It makes a repulsive impression.
- Show attention to all students in class, greet them with words and a smile at the beginning of the school day and don’t forget to say goodbye before you leave. These are simple rules of etiquette that give a positive impression of a person.
- If you are an excellent student, you can offer the object of your attention to pull him up on some subject. The guy will surely appreciate such a broad gesture.
- Another option is to ask him to cheat, the main thing is to do it naturally, with a disarming smile.
- A cheerful schoolgirl who can joke in conversation and wittily answer an ordinary question will not go unnoticed. And for this you need to read more and develop your speech, have basic erudition and horizons. Alas, it is impossible to change dramatically, but if there is a goal to attract the attention of guys at school, how can we miss the opportunity to improve their abilities?
If you want to once again attract attention and talk to the guy, you can resort to a trick – leave in a prominent place some school belongings (signed book, notebook or notebook). Surely young man will notice these things and want to give their owner. You’ll have a great opportunity with a smile to thank him, and to start an easy conversation. Most often these situations are remembered and later lead to mutual jokes and flirting.
Talk to your boy more outside of school
Your main task in communicating with a classmate you like is to find common ground. This can be school events, ongoing activities, joint participation in celebrations. You can always exchange a few phrases about the upcoming test, a vacation or touch on a theme close boys sports competitions.
But we can’t stop there. The next step – to pull the gentleman to another level of communication, outside the classroom. Behind them, young boys change, and you can learn important and interesting information about them. If the boy hasn’t yet invited you to relax together after school, do it yourself – there’s nothing shameful or scary about it.
- Just go for a walk in the park,
- Go to a cafe with a bunch of girlfriends or guys you know,
- to a show or street festival,
- or going on a camping trip with other students.
Today, a lot of people correspond through social media, and some classes have their own communities. This is a good reason to get acquainted with a young man, get to know him better with the prospect of further real meetings.
Methodically collecting information about the guy, there is a chance to “accidentally” be in the same company at an event he attends with friends. Surely the boy will not pass by and say hello to you. All you have to do is strike up a conversation and blend in.
Find common interests and hobbies
It is important to learn as much as possible about your chosen one. This will give an idea of how he lives and what he is passionate about. With this information, you can find a common circle of interests that will help you achieve your goals.
Overlaps can be found in many different directions:
- The boy may have a favorite subject, and he may be taking an elective class. Why don’t you enroll there, too – it will provide direct communication and the undeniable benefit of additional knowledge at the same time.
- By being active and showing your best side, for example, by participating in the Olympiad, preparing the school play, discussing school events, you will always be in the public eye, and perhaps the young man himself wants to get to know you better.
- You can join a club or a section that the boy is attending – in this case you have the opportunity to ask him for advice or help with new things.
- And again the Internet – do not underestimate this alternative way to get information about the person. Join the same groups as your classmate, you can even develop some vigorous activity in them in order to get him to like you. If you’re already corresponding, ask various questions about his current hobbies – computer games, favorite music, athletes, leisure activities.
Don’t ask about his exes.
Any question pertaining to an ex-girlfriend is a gross mistake. First, the teenage boy in 12-14 years it may not have been, and secondly, the masculine sex generally dislike such topics.
Probable reaction that may occur after you say:
- Abrupt transfer of the conversation to another direction, obvious dissatisfaction.
- The dialogue is interrupted by pauses, there is tension – the young man feels nervous tension.
- He moves away from the topic, becomes hypervocal, begins to talk a lot, and it all looks unnatural.
- There is a risk of coming across as overtly aggressive, and the meeting could end in a quarrel.
I wonder what makes boys so reflective? It turns out that it’s trivial shame, confusion, inability to admit the mistakes they made once, and the fear of facing misunderstanding. And some young people are thus trying to give their image a halo of mystery, showing that they, too, have their secrets.
Apparently, this topic is painful, and there is no need to bring it up, even if you are jealous of the young man’s past feelings in advance. By the way, there have been cases where such piquant questions became a reason to break up, so draw conclusions and do not attract to yourself trouble. In relation to other people’s feelings should be more than careful and sensitive.
Flirt in moderation.
Flirting and flirting – a kind of prelude to the development of the emerging novel, and you need to know the subtleties associated with such behavior. In fact, it is a set of words, phrases, hints, facial expressions and gestures, through which she gives to her boyfriend to understand his interest in him.
As it looks in practice, when the goal is to fall in love with her favorite boy at school classmate:
- Let your eyes meet his eyes – a stare and even a fleeting glance has tremendous power.
- Smile when you meet him sincerely and friendly.
- Extremely attractive gesture for any man – fix his hair. This method works for green young men as well.
- Any barely noticeable touch can cause an explosion of emotion in a man’s brain – use this effective trick, but not too often.
- In addition, guys love compliments in their address, but here one detail is important – the praise should be voiced without fanaticism and open admiration. Otherwise, the guy will think that you’re in love with him up to your ears, and reveal their feelings too early.
Flirting provides for other maneuvers – humorous teasing, harmless jokes, short hugs as if casually. But, as they say, everything must be within the bounds of propriety, you can act this way once in a while, not every 10 minutes. Of course, it is not allowed to touch the intimate parts of the body. But you can safely ask for a pen, a notebook or a textbook, to offer help or ask for advice. The main thing – relaxed and interested in the eyes, and then act according to the circumstances.
Be mysterious and a little inaccessible.
Mystery, perhaps, the most attractive feature for men in women. If it also seems to him unattainable, it quickly conquer his heart and keep for a long time about himself.
This behavior does not mean secrecy, but rather a kind of reticence, which confuses the stronger sex. Also, when it is a question of how by all means to please a young boy of 12 years at school, we have to avoid stereotypes. It is always necessary to be different. Of course, it is only under the power of intelligent girls, but even inexperienced girls if you want can learn to intrigue, amaze and surprise guys.
In real life, you can do this by becoming unpredictable:
- Just now you’ve laughed together, a moment later reflect, and if you can, drop a few tears. This will bring your companion into disarray.
- After breaking up with a young man on a high note, stop replying to messages and show up a day later full of new impressions from watching a movie, a book or visiting a modern exhibition.
- Do not fully lay out all the details about his life, goals and desires – to give information about themselves to be sparing and only what you think is necessary at the moment. Let the gentleman is trying to cause you to be frank and speculate, but you will present with a constant affability only a limited amount of information.
Inaccessibility is an important beacon that beckons men like fire – moths. But get carried away with the demonstration of his priceless dignity is not worth it. In this situation, we have to maintain a balance, because if you overdo it, you can deprive his chosen one of hope, and then even with a mutual feeling, sooner or later he will come to the conclusion that wasted time on you.
What to do if something has gone wrong?
Efforts may not always succeed, especially in a business like love. Here are just some blunders that can cost you victory in such a situation:
- Overreaching – the object of passion has been given an excessive amount of attention that borders on obsession.
- Unhealthy interest in the details of the young man’s life, expressed in tactless questions. This, in fact, is an invasion of his personal space – something few people would tolerate.
- Flirting with friends of the teenager in order to make him jealous. Even if you are not dating yet, it is unlikely to add to your popularity, and your reputation will already be damaged.
- Positioning yourself as an experienced and mature person, provocative clothing, overdoing it with makeup. Do not pretend to be something that you are not. Such falseness is noticeable to the naked eye.
If you omit these wrongdoings, there is another objective reason why your chosen one does not reciprocate – he already has a girlfriend. In such a situation it is best to stay in a friendly relationship and wait for the wind to change – sooner or later his or your feelings may fade.
Sometimes a guy can act indifferent and even aggressive because he also has feelings for you, but his natural shyness prevents him from starting a relationship. If you know for sure that you did not do anything stupid, and the other half of the lover is absent, continue the easy, relaxed communication. The right moment will come, and he will pour out his emotions – this tension in the atmosphere can not remain too long.
Human relationships are diverse, sometimes complex and confusing, and a woman, even a young woman, need to act with caution in this area. Her natural wisdom and intuition often help her to avoid making the wrong moves. And this is better than correcting mistakes already made.
How to please a boy in high school
wikiHow operates on a wiki basis, which means that many of our articles are written by multiple authors. When this article was created, 362 people(s) worked on editing and improving it, including anonymously.
The number of views on this article: 440 437.
Got your eye on a charming boy? Is he being indifferent and reserved? You’re in luck! It doesn’t take a genius to get a boy in high school to pay attention to you.
- Surprise him with your outfits. If you’re a girl, wear that pretty floral dress when it’s hot outside, or that cute black sweater when it’s cold. Wear clothes that will accentuate your best features. Ask your girlfriends for advice on what suits you, or ask your mom. Your goal is to make him start noticing how well you dress every time he meets you. Don’t wear uncomfortable clothes. You should look cute. However, keep in mind that many schools have uniform requirements – it should have a social character and follow the generally accepted norms of business style.
- Be neat and take care of hygiene. Take a shower at least once a day. If, for example, you train in the school team or study after classes, take a shower if possible. Wash your face in the morning and evening; you don’t want pimples to cover your beautiful face. Also, don’t forget to brush your teeth! Unfresh breath can actually repel not only him, but also your school friends.
- Smile. Smile when you talk to him or when he’s around. That way he’ll know he’s making you happy. Cast a glance at him during class; if he looks at you, smile and hold your gaze as long as possible without blinking. Show him that you are thinking of him and then look away as if nothing happened. Remember the measure – it’s only worth doing this a couple of times a day, no more.
- Use a minimal amount of makeup. Makeup should accentuate your best features, not hide them. Learn to do natural makeup. He’s more likely to tease you than flirt if you go overboard with makeup! If there is an event at school, all you need is some lip balm, foundation and mascara.
- Experiment with your hair. Be yourself, do what you like, not him. Think about cutting bangs, straighten or curl your hair, in a word, find a hairstyle that suits you. Alternatively, just get a new hairstyle or makeup every once in a while.
- Talk about friends in your class, something unusual that happened to you, or an event you’re both going to attend. If you find it hard to keep the conversation going, ask as many questions as you can.
- Make eye contact with him. The eyes are the mirror of your soul, and certainly one of the most attractive parts of your body. Make sure he sees them! If you focus your gaze on him, he’ll think he’s got your full attention. Don’t stare at him all the time or he will think there is something wrong with you. Look him in the eye when you talk to him; you don’t need to look at his feet – that’s what insecure people do.
- Laugh at his jokes. This applies even to unfunny jokes. That way he will feel appreciated. It should be said that you should not force yourself to laugh – it will sound fake. If the joke is about you, come up with a funny response. This is a kind of flirting.
Tease him. Don’t make fun of him, but make jokes. Have fun, and if you want to flirt a little bit, offer to wrestle him in your arms. That way you can hold his hand.
- Gently touch his arm or knee if he’s sitting across from you. Touch his shoulder when you ask him to explain to you the problem you have for homework. Doing schoolwork together is a great reason to touch him.
- When he makes a funny joke or teases you (flirting), tap him lightly on the shoulder. Your body language will tell him that you like his attention.
- If you’re brave enough, put your hand on his shoulder or push each other a little under the table. You can sit on his desk during recess. You can also send your boyfriend air kisses to get him interested.
- Tickling is a great way to flirt. Many guys don’t like to be tickled, so you have to be the host. Mention that you are ticklish and let him find your weak spots. It’s a good idea to start with places like his legs and move on to his ribs and sides.
- Play with his hair. Don’t overdo it, or he’ll think you’re weird and will shun you.
- If you feel uncomfortable around his friends, there’s nothing wrong with that. Don’t avoid them and don’t go away if you see them approaching.
- Enlist the help of your siblings. If you are about the same age, you probably have a lot to talk about. Even better if his brother is friends with your sister – suggest they go to a movie or amusement park together.
- Don’t forget to listen! Recall a detail he mentioned in the conversation to prove that you’re a good listener. (Don’t overdo it or he’ll think you’re stalking him.)
- Try to find out what you have in common. Do you play guitar or like the same bands? Offer to play together! Do you both play sports? Have a friendly match.
- Does he play sports? Attend competitions he participates in and cheer for him. Ask him when the next match is and wish him luck if you can’t make it. See if he tries to find you in the stands.
- Encourage him when he is sad. Everyone has bad moments in life, so cheer him up. Surround him with your concern, and he’ll respond in kind.
- Don’t discuss the attractiveness of other guys with him. Otherwise, he will think that you like another guy and not him. If you like several boys at the same time, decide for yourself which of them you want to continue the relationship with, and date only him. If your chosen one finds out that you like two guys, he won’t feel special.
- You probably know this, but you shouldn’t expect to be productive during such sessions. Your attention will be focused on something else, and that’s okay! Just prepare for the test in a day or two. Some work will have to be done, though. If you invite a guy to study together, but all you do is talk, it will look weird.
- Ask him to carry your backpack. Tell him, “Sash, I have such a heavy backpack. You’re so strong, can you help me carry it?” If he says yes, chances are he likes you and likes that you think he’s strong.
- If you want to say something to one of your friends while he’s here, tell him to cover his ears or step back a little. That way he’ll want to hear your conversation even more, and you’ll know he cares.
- If one of your friends likes him, you should discuss who “gets” him. If you don’t come to a fair decision (like who liked him first, who he chooses, and so on), you should move on.
- If you decide to defer to his girlfriend and they work things out, don’t hold a grudge against her. Continue to be friends. Be happy for them and realize that you will have many more boyfriends in the future.
- Often, once a guy finds out a girl likes him, he starts looking at her differently. Even if he doesn’t reciprocate, he may start to subconsciously think about the traits he likes in you and why you might make a great girl.
- Shy boys don’t always dare tell other people how they feel or don’t know how to do it. If you like a shy boy and he doesn’t seem interested, he’s probably just nervous and doesn’t know what to do. If he is shy, try to make him feel comfortable around you. Spend time in places where he is most comfortable.
- If he feels he can’t keep up with you, he will get nervous and may decide that you are not his stock in trade. If you are socially active, invite him to walk with you and your friends. That way he will have a chance to be around you outside of school and in your natural environment. He shouldn’t think you can never be found. If you bring him into your company, make sure he feels comfortable.
- Don’t forget your commitments, or you may seem like a failure to him. Surround yourself with interesting activities and friends whether he likes you or not. If he likes you, your life will only get better. If he doesn’t like you, you have enough worries and fun in your life without him!
- Don’t try to be someone else. He will like you just the way you are. Surely you have something in common. And if not, he is not worth your attention – move on.
- Ask him, “Would you like to go out with me sometime?” If he says yes, you’ve done your job. Smile and tell him you have to go. Then walk away without looking back. Everything is in his hands now.
- Offer to go to a movie or a school game together. An invitation to a movie will look a little like a date, but you can invite your friends. An invitation to a school game doesn’t have to be a “date.” You can just spend time together.
Write him secret letters . If he’s not yet impressed, try leaving him love notes. Write him a playful letter from a secret admirer and leave it next to his locker. Leave a secret code word such as “flower” at the end of each note and indicate that he should say that word to the one who writes these letters. After the first week, hint that it’s you – write something about his interests in the note and then discuss them with him. When he realizes you have something in common, he’ll probably give you a chance.