How to behave after the breakup with a man to make him want to come back: sure ways
How to behave so that a man comes back after a breakup – 6 steps to resume the relationship
Hello, everyone who stopped by my blog. I continue to post on topics from the lives of my acquaintances, subscribers and friends. Recently I wrote about how to survive a breakup with a loved one, now I want to write about how to behave after breaking up with a man so he wants to come back.
Reasons for separation
Breakups in a relationship have a lot of reasons. This is like unstable weather. It is warm, comfortable, happy weather in the family, then suddenly a hurricane arrives, begins a storm, all around shakes and tosses. There is also a light breeze and a little rain, they do not bear in themselves anything dangerous.
The reasons are numerous and I will not enumerate them here. Why? Does it matter for what reason your beloved has left? He left, that’s it, the event happened. Let’s figure out how to get him back.
Sometimes someone can not stand it and tries to move to another place where it is calmer. But this does not mean that the final break in the relationship has happened.
And if you set aside emotions, calm down to think, analyze the situation and your behavior. You can understand how to behave after breaking up with a man to make him want to come back.
Mistakes that do not have to do after the breakup with the guy
Women are very emotional creatures. And in the heat of the moment they can do a lot of things. As a rule, in stressful situations, the brain’s thinking activity is turned off.
There is nothing that can hold a man back, neither children, nor youth, nor a “stomach”, neither blackmail, nor tantrums. He stays with the woman he wants to live with.
So, NEVER do this:
- Don’t grovel or beg him to come back;
- don’t threaten, insult, frighten him with physical violence, humiliate him;
- agree to be a doormat, i.e. to intimate meetings without obligation;
- attempts to placate with gifts, bribery;
Is it worth it to return the man if he left?
There are two options here:
- You are to blame yourself.
- His fault.
If you are to blame, you made a mistake – I think you should try to get him back, if the guy is certainly worth it and you love him.
If it’s your husband’s fault, you have to look at it. If there was adultery or betrayal, that’s one thing. Here you have to think, if you decide to forgive the betrayal, go back.
Well, if you just argued and fought on emotion, ran away, propsychokhovali. Then the chance to return your loved one is very high. Tu should think carefully how to behave after the parting with a man that he wanted to come back after your grand scandal.
But you have to remember, if a guy left once and then you brought him back. There is no guarantee that he will blackmail you with this. Running away after every quarrel knowing that you will bring him back yourself anyway.
This is called an addiction. You will be in a dependent position. He will start to manipulate you and your feelings.
His ego grows, or more simply, he has a crown on his head. He feels you’re afraid of losing him. Begins to use this and bend you on any occasion.
What to do if a man left for a mistress or another woman, how to make him come back
And if he didn’t just leave after a scandal, he decided to leave on his own. He found another woman on the side. It’s not an uncommon situation, really.
Girls, women, if you want to know my opinion – then chase away such men in the neck and do not let even on the threshold. And do not fill yourself with bad thoughts about how to behave after breaking up with a guy so he wants to come back.
The only thing I’m more afraid of than cheating is not finding out about cheating. It’s horrible to love someone who doesn’t deserve it anymore.
What will you need him for after that? Whatever love may be, but excuse me – this is betrayal. And this is unforgivable. Betrayed 1 time, betrayed the second and third and so on.
No, I’d rather live alone than endure such filth. Or find myself someone who will appreciate and respect me.
6 steps to return your loved one, even from another woman: psychologist’s tips
Step 1 – Stop all contact with him.
Yes, it’s hard, everything boils and forces to take some actions, to do something to get your man back. But read above about the mistakes you shouldn’t make.
It’s so you don’t make mistakes that you have to take a break. Calm down, give your brain back the ability to think rationally.
Especially since it’s useless anyway. You’re emotional, so is he. Everyone has his own opinion and an attempt to get close again, will meet with resistance.
So, why all this and what you need to do:
- Become aware of the fact that you are now alone and accept it.
- Analyze it.
- Analyze your entire relationship.
- Evaluate them, whether he really is the best man you deserve.
- Understand whether you were always happy with him before and whether it will be the same after your divorce.
- Was it love, or a habit?
- Wouldn’t you be better off without him?
- You love him very much in spite of everything.
- And he loves you too, and we all have our fights.
If that’s the case, then follow my advice to bring your loved one back into the family.
Step 2: Distract yourself and stop thinking about how to get your loved one back
Try not to think about the problem at all. And especially how to behave after breaking up with a guy to make him want to come back. Take a break.
Yes, in the literal sense of the word. Take a vacation, or time off. Take the kids to your parents. Go to the cottage, to fresh air, in silence. Get some sleep.
Maybe friends will help you with this. Do not turn down if they, knowing your situation, invite you somewhere to help distract you. The best option would be a trip. Get away from the place so nothing reminds you of the problem. Going on a wilderness trip is the best solution.
If going away doesn’t work and you don’t have a summer house. Then make a change for yourself and your body.
- Go to a CPA.
- Visit a beauty salon.
- Sign up for a series of massages.
- Buy a new perfume.
- Be sure to go to the theater, any theater, ballet, play, opera, whatever.
- You can also go to the movies with popcorn.
- Buy a trip and go to a sanatorium, with therapeutic mud.
Step 3: Rethink the situation, set your intentions.
And so, you need a clear plan. “Mr. Fix, do you have a plan? Oh! I always have a plan!”
Now you’re refreshed, rested, your brain is working properly, your emotions have subsided. That’s it, you’re ready to act.
But your boyfriend, too, has calmed down. He has realized that he probably made a mistake and his thoughts are starting to lean towards going back to you. He’s starting to think about you.
And I’m sure he already knows that you are having a great time without him and aren’t making the slightest attempt to win him back. That’s the psychology.
And then he begins to think that he may well lose you, if he puffs himself up from his own importance: “But where will she go, she will come running. She didn’t…
But you during this time have moved to a completely different stage of thinking and weighing the need to revive the relationship. In many cases, comes the realization that the former is not ideal, and the broken union had big problems.
This rethinking allows you to analyze your need for a man from the outside. Sometimes the desire to return is already fading.
But if the love has remained, has not faded, then it is time to reflect on your actions, behavior.
Have such a frank conversation with yourself in a quiet place.
- It is possible that you are also not a little screwed up.
- Remember the claims your husband made to you before he left. Reflect on whether he was right. Reconsider.
- Imagine how you’re going to live your life.
- Make a decision.
Step 4: Applying spells, prayers at a distance how to get your loved one back
Before you decide to seduce a guy, first decide which ones you like so you won’t regret it later.
Prayer for the return of your beloved to the Blessed Virgin Mary
“I beseech the Mother of God, the Most Holy Mother of God and the Saints, you are my only hope, I pray for my beloved (name), to protect him from temptation and return him to me, the servant of God (name). I pray to you to reunite us as one before God and men. Amen.”
After reading the prayer it is necessary to cross yourself three times and drink blessed water.
Ritual on a wedding ring to force the return of her husband
This ritual, made in one day and for all time. It is a very strong and effective ritual. It is necessary to apply it when a spouse began to live separately from his wife. This magic word is also used for a magic wreath – the wreath is a combination of a few words which are necessary for a magic wreath and a magic wreath. If you have already said these words, you should redeem the magical power of the spirits of your beloved. When you put a ring in water, read the following text:
“Around the ring, the water is holy and pure, my love for God’s servant (name of your beloved) is pure, holy and indestructible. Holy Mother of God, the Virgin Mary, by Christ the Lord, I ask you to return to me my spouse, God’s servant (name of the beloved). Amen!”
At the end, the water in which there was a ring must be drunk at once. The ring should be returned to the finger. Do not take off the ring, wear it to the end.
How to return the beloved conspiracy
To read the incantation, you must choose a place in the house where no one will disturb you.
The plot to win back can be read at any time of day and night, the phase of the moon has no effect on the ritual, so it does not matter whether the moon is waning or full moon, the plot to win back will work in any case. Pour a sip of holy water into a glass and light a candle. Crossing the water with a candle, you need to read three times the incantation for the return of the man:
- As I (name) in the church baptized
- In front of my mother, my godmother,
- With the Mother of God, the Blessed Virgin.
- Help me, the Virgin Mary,
- For the sake of my baptism, grant me forgiveness for my sins.
- Hear my voice, my request, help me,
- Bring my beloved, (name), to me.
- As this water dries up and dries out, So the heart of my beloved (name)
- Will boil and dry for me,
- That he could not step without me,
- That he cannot live to see me in real life,
- That I will appear to him in his dreams at night.
- He will run to me in a hurry,
- From this hour and forever shall he hasten to return to me.
- As it is said, so shall it be.
Amen. Amen. Amen.
I hope these prayers will help my husband return to his family.
Step 5: Visualization.
Try the visualization method if prayers don’t work for you. This requires only one simple manipulation. Wake up early in the morning and create a visualization in which you and your loved one are together again, pleasantly interacting and feeling the mutual attraction as before. If you are not sure of what is going to happen, you must be able to feel the emotions that arise from it and try to hear the words that you say to each other.
Visualize for 10-15 minutes at a time. It is better in the morning and in the evening before going to bed. During the day also return to this image several times for just 2-3 seconds.
This will be enough to move to the lifeline where you are together again and happy.
Find out with the help of this test whether you need a divorce or everything will still work out and become like before or even better.
How to make a guy want you back after a breakup
Our experienced team of editors and researchers helped create this article and checked it for accuracy and completeness.
The wikiHow content management team carefully monitors the work of the editors to ensure that each article meets our high quality standards.
Number of sources used in this article: 8. You will find a list of them at the bottom of the page.
Number of views of this article: 136 032.
There are times when you feel sad and lonely after a breakup and want your boyfriend to be with you again. Sometimes these feelings subside over time, and sometimes they stay. If you really want to get your boyfriend back after a breakup, the first thing you need to do is to understand the reason why you broke up. Then you need to start with him again openly communicate and try to rekindle the spark in a relationship.
- Discuss these reasons with close friends and family members to see how they see your situation. While the decision is ultimately yours and yours alone, looking at your relationship from the outside will help you understand your reasons for wanting it back.
- Make a list of the pros and cons of your reunion. Also consider the pros and cons of getting back together compared to your current free status, as well as what will have to change if you get back together. For example, if you broke up because you didn’t like one of his friends, you may have to overcome that dislike for the relationship to still work out.
- Don’t let the fear of the unknown or the fact that you will never meet love again get in your way prevent you from moving on. Sometimes a breakup is only for the best, but it’s hard to realize that until the initial pain passes. It’s perfectly normal to suffer after a relationship breakup, even if that breakup was the best decision.
- What was central to your relationship?
- What was failing in your relationship?
- What could you have done to improve the relationship?
- Use the answers to these questions to build a healthy relationship in the future.
- Be careful: don’t try to pretend or forcibly remake your personality just to get a guy back to you.
Ask a friend, a psychologist or a personal relationship coach for advice. Find someone you trust to talk about how to get your relationship back. An outside person can see some things that you just don’t see. If you need serious help coping with a breakup, see a psychologist or therapist.  X Source of Information
Think of the good moments in the relationship. Remember why you fell in love with that person. Long-term relationships are never easy. Over time, it becomes increasingly difficult to see the good qualities in your partner, and sometimes you begin to dwell only on the negative. Make a list of all the positive qualities and memories of your ex-boyfriend.  X Source of Information
- Call him, send him a text message, or text him on social media.
- Start the conversation by saying, “Hi! Haven’t talked to you in a while. What’s new?”
- Try to make the guy understand your interest in the relationship.
- Say something like, “I’ve been thinking a lot about our breakup lately. I miss you and our relationship, and I think we could try starting over.”
- Don’t be afraid to show some vulnerability. Say, “I’m sorry I didn’t listen to you when you wanted to talk about our relationship.”
Discuss what each of you expects from the relationship. Be sure you know exactly what you want out of the relationship now and in the future. If you start talking about a reunion, be sure to make that point clear. If you come to the point where you decide to get back together, you need the guy to have a good idea of your needs, otherwise there won’t be an understanding between you. You also need to understand if you are able to meet his needs.  X Source of Information
Don’t be intrusive. If a guy makes it clear to you that he doesn’t want to talk or maintain a friendship, respect his decision. Most men aren’t attracted to those who desperately cling to them. Give him more time to sort out his thoughts and feelings about your breakup.