BECOME A MEMBER
The categories of membership in Club are:
- Full membership
- Lady membership
- Junior membership
- Corporate membership
- Temporary membership
- The purchase of membership forms for N10,000
- Completion and return of the membership form, affixed with a photocopy of the receipts of form purchase and two passport photographs
- Pasting of completed forms on the membership notice board for 30 days.
- Invitation to membership interview to determine to determine membership eligibility
- Issuances of admission letter with a provision of a thirty day pay up duration of the admission fee.
Corporate membership procedure:
- The corporate membership package is aimed at creating the opportunity for corporate organizations to enlist their management/ executive staff to play golf.
- The submission of the letter of expressing interest for the specific category.
- The approval of the intention by the management committee.
- Issuance of membership forms and the admissions processing for the respective company staff listed by the company.
Limitation of corporate members:
- The participation of corporate members in the Club competitions is restricted to their invitation to such as guests.
- Corporate members cannot vote or be voted for.
- They cannot serve the Club in elective nor nominated position on the Management Committee of the Club.
- Junior – N54,750.00
- Ladies – N474,750.00
- Men – N883,000.00
- Junior member – N23,500.00
- Lady member – N47,500.00
- Male member – N82,500.00
Penalty for late payment of subscription fees:
- Junior member – N7,500.00
- Lady member – N20,000.00
- Male member – N37,500.00
- Club’s development levy – N100,000.00
- Guest fee – N500.00
- Insurance fee – N7,500.00
- Weekdays – N3,500.00
- Weekends/ Public holidays – N8,000.00
If you are interested in joining us please fill this form